[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this woman is far more of an athlete than any of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 57b1a2c4170000ae02c7329e.jpg (41KB, 630x422px) Image search: [Google]
57b1a2c4170000ae02c7329e.jpg
41KB, 630x422px
Reminder that this woman is far more of an athlete than any of you
>>
>>39535552
most oly lifters who don't also add glamor muscle lifts into their routines look like shit

I don't understand the appeal of the "sport" when you look like that.
>>
>>39535552
>SS+GOMAD
>>
>>39535587
lifting very heavy things
>>
>>39535552
This is the average american woman and you guys lifting weights to fuck this. You all are disgusting as fuck.
>>
File: coop2.jpg (16KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
coop2.jpg
16KB, 500x384px
>>39536075
>average american women are Olympic athletes
>>
>>39535587
because the sport is about strength and not about aesthetics.

besides, there are tons of oly lifters that look amazing
>>
>>39536101
>olympic athlete woman
>implying the average office desk job guy is not better and stronger than 80% of woman athletes.
>dat pic and name, what are u? a fat fag?
>>
>>39536144
You average desk job guy cannot execute a clean and jerk with even just the bar
>>
>>39535587
>I don't understand why sports aren't beauty competitions

topkek
>>
But I don't want to be fat and be able to progress/lift heavy weights easier.
I'd be an athlete in another sport but that takes a lot more skill to train for
>>
>>39535552
Reminder that she got absolutely demolished by the non fatties, and that was despite being the one dumb enough to get caught being on gear
>>
>>39536436
a SJW was born
>>
>>39536436
Haha that blob got caught on gear?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.