[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to build muscle on a shitty diet, or should i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (105KB, 1284x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1284x838px
Is it possible to build muscle on a shitty diet, or should i just try to maintain my weight until i can move out?
It's not by choice, my family are fatasses and hoarders. My kitchen is full of trash and unfit to cook in because of them, and they only really buy fatty and carb heavy foods. I've been trying to eat healthier and i made serious weight loss by cutting out about half of my food intake and getting a job at a restaurant. I went from 215 to 180 pounds, and i'm 6' 3".

However, i can't drive to go to the store to get different foods. I increased my food intake and my weight is staying stable, and i want to build muscle because i have none. I have a gym membership and i started lifting with my friend, but i'm worried that i cant get enough protein in and eating enough food to keep myself from feeling like shit after workouts is just carbs and fat.

>pic semi related
>>
So are you trying to cut or bulk?
>>
What protein sources do you have access to?
>>
File: 6.jpg (23KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
23KB, 605x454px
>>39535499
hes tryin to bulk and cut
>>
Order some protein powder / canned fish. Or stock up on frozen meat?
>>
>>39535481
>hoarders
Clean their shit out
>>
>>39535527
Bulk. Sorry if i worded it badly its 5 in the morning.

And ive got acess to... Frozen pot pies and some cold cut ham, and some milk. >>39535549
I cleaned all the shit out of my room it's spotless but the house is beyond cleaning for me at this point. I tried to clean it once and my mom literally kept throwing mcdonalds cups on the floor, leaving dirty laundry everywhere and slowly just building the junk pile back really quickly.
>>
>>39535481
Why are americans so crazy? What the fuck is wrong with your country?
>>
>>39535744
pretty much everything
>>
If you're bulking then you can eat shit just fine.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.