[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys build stamina/endurance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (85KB, 634x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 634x669px
Need help for lasting longer, and not getting winded during activities or work, sex.
>>
cardio you dumb fuck
>>
>>39535215
Wow.... Thanks a lot dip shit. I guess I have to be more clear, what sort programs, cardio, do you guys do ?
>>
>>39535225
I dunno...maybe things like running, swimming, cycling, you know, fucking CARDIO you bumbling retard

Read the fucking sticky and fuck off
>>
>>39535225
your a strange fellow
be a good chap and head back to /pol/ now
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 350x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 350x326px
>>39535228
>>
>>39535225
Run on a treadmill, use some incline on it too. I forget what %

Walk for like 5-10 minutes at a decent walking pace (3.5 mph maximum) and then amp it up slowly. Don't go too hard or you can fuck yourself. I'd say maximum don't run past 5 mph

use one of the step machines

ask one of the gym attendants or whatever

I tried doing high-intensity running (starting with walking, then running for 1 minute at high speed, rinse repeat) and it seriously fucked me up. Bad idea, don't do it. You need to train yourself up to high speeds just like you need to train yourself up to higher weights.
>>
>>39535228
Absolutely brilliant.
>>
>>39535238
Some one actually answered, I been doing this incline at 7.5-10 at 3.5mph for 30 mins, 15 mins on stair master getting to 50 floors in that time and a bit of cycling.

been doing this for about 2 weeks, when should I step it up ? I do an hour of cardio atleast 4-5 times a week if not more. I wanna step it up tho but don't wanna injure myself.
>>
>>39535204
Seriously how fucking dumb are you? Go for a run, go swimming, do some boxing. Shitload of routines online.
>>
Do some skipping. Great for cardio.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 623x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 623x346px
>>39535275
I post about trannys on here or some gay shit related, I get hundreds of reply. As soon as someone mentions cardio on here and everyone loses there minds.
>>
>>39535274
If you wanna step it up, just keep increasing speeds or incline gradually. Once you've reached your limit, try increasing the amount of time you're on the treadmill or stepmaster for.

I'd try googling a bit too, WebMD and PubMD sometimes have some fitness stuff. Don't trust a lot of shit from forums though.

Also don't do cardio before you lift, it depletes your glycogen much faster than lifting.

You COULD try high-intensity training, as you made it sound like you have a decent in-shape heart. Talk to some of the floor attendants at your gym if there are any and get their opinions because you're a) paying for them and b) likely to get a real response as opposed to coming to this shithole.
>>
>>39535292

Cardio is such a broad topic and so self explanatory you just seem infuriatingly retarded by your questions.

Like "good cardio programs"?

Couch to 5k? Any sport? Jump rope until your tired? You know what cardio is, you just need to do an activity that raises your heart rate for an extended period of time, if you can't figure out a way to do that without us telling you how then you should do the world a favor and walk into traffic.
>>
>>39535204
HIIT is a fantastic bang for your buck anaerobic and aerobic energy builder.
Throw in full body tabata calisthenics or weight circuits and you'll be in business.

But if you want better anaerobic aerobic or muscular endurance then those workouts will provide then you're going to have to work on those specifically and stop being a lazy cunt. Meaning get off your ass and be more energetic. Also clean up your diet and drink more water.
>>
>>39535335
this

OP is just a fucking retard
>>
>>39535204
>couch potato to 5k

get on it you dumb fucking pleb. i went from literally walking -> out of breath to hitting 5-10km a day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.