[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting through loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1472779743646.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472779743646.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
Sorry about the blog post
Tomorrow, I have to put down my dog
This may not seem like such a big deal but she is my service dog (I'm type 1 diabetic)
Ive had this dog since I was 10, recently she got diagnosed with bone cancer.
I'm in ruins over this as this dog was my everything and was always there throughout my abusive childhood. I am considering suicide but I feel like that would make things worse for everyone else.
My lifts are reflecting how I feel because they're suffering as well, what can I do to keep progressing and ease my pain?
Again, I'm sorry about low quality post but /fit/ is like home
>>
>>39532546
Sorry bout ur doggo OP
I don't know about you but I always get another doggo asap, it takes my mind off the suffering because I have to train them and all that and because their personalities are so different
>>
>>39532546
>"FeeIs" garbage posting
>Stories that never happened
>Non fitness reIated thread

Saged, repoted
>>
I feel you mate. My dog was run over last Christmas by some cunt.

I was fucked for months until my GF dragged me to Dog's Trust (Local no-kill shelter) I though it would be horrible but I found a 1yr old Rottweiler named Bull. He nestled his head against my leg and that was it.

Bull was abused for his whole life until the shelter got him. Now we help each other get through hard times.

Op, I know its going hard but I highly recommend that you adopt a do. You'll be bringing happiness to an animal that will love you forever

Stay strong, mate. Lift for your pupper
>>
>>39532546
This >>39532577 sounds like a good idea op

It's not a replacement, it's a living memory.
>>
>>39532584
>Got rejected as janitor
>Still does it for free anyway
>>
>>39532584
>never happened
>having to lie to get attention on a Lebanese pencil manufacturing assemblage
>>
Watch this op

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4y_h9xbyDE
>>
>>39532643
Thanks man, this helped a lot, She's suffering but at least she'll go on to be a nice doggo to other people
>>
>>39532595
shit man i'd go fucking berserk on whoever hurt my dog, my poor dog is also a Rottweiler and her name is Masha. I have a German Shepherd named Billy so hopefully it won't be so devastating. I'm probably going to adopt another dog to keep Billy company and keep his spirits up
>>
>>39532577
I already have another pupper and I'm most likely adopting one like another anon said.
>>
>>39532697
Yeah, it sent me into a blind rage. Mine was a GSD too. A local cunt with a shitty suburu all modded up lost control and mounted the path. My poor guy didn't stand a chance. He sped off straight away

I knew where he lived and my mates said they wanted to come along. We're all pretty short but when 6 soldiers show up at your door looking for blood people freak. We smashed up his car and that was the end of that.
>>
>>39532672
No prob m8
>>
>>39532726
Shit mate i wouldve bashed his skull in, I destroy subarus on a weekly basis at the touge in my mazda. The next one is for your pooch bro
>>
So sorry for all anons losses in this thread. Doggos are so wonderful and I know how crippling it is to lose them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.