[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you trust containers to be BPA free if they say they are?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

can you trust containers to be BPA free if they say they are?

call me paranoid but im still afraid to microwave plastic tupperware... am i being unreasonable or am i right to suspect that microwaving plastic is potentially dangerous?
>>
>>39532466

Fuck no. Anyone can throw that sticker on. You can see them on $ 30 bottIes and you can see the same sticker on bottIes at the doIIar store.

Never heat up pIastic, none of that shit is reaIIy safe and you can feeI that sIime (chemicaI reIease) come off of it after a few uses. That shit is entering your body and doesn't cycIe out. lt stays in you because your body has no idea how to process it. GIass onIy or just eat coId.
>>
>>39532466
No. Use metal or glass.

Also Receipts from stores have a fuckton of BPA on them. I've made it a habit over the last couple months to tell clerks I don't want the receipt when they go to hand it to me.
>>
>>39532466
BPA-free plastics can be as bad or worse than plastics with BPA (look it up). Stainless steel or glass is the only way to go
>>
>>39532787
Don't they just use another form of BPA that they call BPS just so they can say they don't use the BPA?
>>
>afraid of microwaving plastic tupperwave
bunch of pussies in here, jeez
>>
>>39532795
Pretty much. It's actually worse for you in some regards. Really bad shit
>>
>>39532838
This.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.