[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jaw Gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1479888031570.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479888031570.gif
2MB, 300x225px
So /fit/,

I want to tri Falim/Mastiha Gum for Jaw gains. But before I waste money on it, I want to here some success stories.

So have any of you tried chewing gum for jaw gains? Did it work? Which one did you use? Preferably with progress pics
>>
I didn't do it for any jaw gains but I bought some and it tastes great, like pine and aftershave in a good way. Flavor and chewiness doesn't seem to dissipate after 5 hours, and my jaw was sore the next day.

Tastes great, makes your breath smell good, supposedly antibacterial, it's great shit.
>>
>>39529843
I'm chewing lots of Falim, masseters definitely bigger
>>
>>39529843
I've been chewing mastiha gum. It has a nice taste and you definitely feel it. It takes a long time to notice heavy gains. Just try it and see if you like it, keep chewing it daily for about 3-6 months and see if you see progress
>>
>>39530442
How long does it last? I'm planning to get the 100g pack.
>>
>>39530454
Can't find a 100g pack anywhere. Can you help a brotha out?
>>
>>39530635
https://www.amazon.com/Greece-Greek-Mastic-Mastiha-Mastixa/dp/B008RT2UVI

Heres the 100g Mastiha gum. As for Falim I don't know I haven't looked into them much since Mastiha looked better in every regard except price.
>>
>>39530672
>https://www.amazon.com/Greece-Greek-Mastic-Mastiha-Mastixa/dp/B008RT2UVI

Thanks breh. Problem was/is that I'm in Europe and the local Amazon doesn't have the big package.

>inb4 refugee
>>
>>39530704
Posted that one because I assumed you're from the US.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0199ANG5W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the one I ordered, it's the same but costs more for whatever reason. Ordered it just now, good luck with those jaw gains breh
>>
£30 for 100g. I'm not poor by any means but that seems like a crazy amount of money to spend on gum. Is it worth it?
>>
>>39530768
Mastic gum isn't like regular gum, after you finish chewing you can clean your gum with water, let it dry and then reuse it for days or even weeks, even a 10 gram packet lasts a long time
>>
>>39530768
One of the reviews mentioned that
>After chewing this stuff for two months I've used about half and I have also burned some as incense
which let me to believe that you can use it for a long time, so it's not that expensive at all in the long run.
>>
>>39530807
Oh, that's novel. I think I'll give it a try then.
>>
File: 1480177919273.jpg (82KB, 678x697px) Image search: [Google]
1480177919273.jpg
82KB, 678x697px
the shilling ITT is frightening
>>
>>39530858
Why would anybody feel the need to shill for cheap Greek chewing gum if it didn't actually work? Even Greece isn't that poor
>>
>>39529843
Holy shit she's cumming just from looking at him!
>>
Im Greek and this mastixa you guys linked is VERY expensive...
>>
>>39530941
I didn't find anything else. Could you link cheaper one?
>>
>>39530985
https://www.youherbit.com/product/chios-mastic-gum-masticha-resins/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.