[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face gains thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: uOESBh2.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
uOESBh2.png
269KB, 450x325px
>get /fit/
>average or chubby girls now beg for my cock
>not as much success with 7+/10s

T-thanks /fit/
>>
Also went from fat to fit thanks to wonderful people here and all the attention I'm getting in public now for other reasons is making me uncomfortable.

Being used to just going throughout the day without really interacting with people to having random girls walk up and randomly start chatting is weird and hard to adjust.
>>
It's tough to believe the two people in OPs pic are part of the same species.
>>
File: 1476717096148.png (822KB, 912x596px) Image search: [Google]
1476717096148.png
822KB, 912x596px
>>39529228
cutting to ~10% bodyfat, chewing gum, mewing, clearing up acne and getting a slight tan and a carotene tan is enough for most people
>>
>>39530673
Does chewing gum really give you jaw gains or is that a meme?
>>
>>39532066
It honestly does but you have to do it for hours a day and/or with gum that's hard to chew to get noticeable masseter hypertrophy and it takes a few months for you to notice it
Definitely worth it though, to paraphrase a quote that I've seen tossed around gym motivation threads on various sites including here "the time will pass anyway so why not do it?"
>>
>>39532094
Nice quote. Do you recommend any gum brands in particular that are harder to chew?
>>
>>39532140
Mycemin is a good brand but hard to find in some countries since it's totally natural.
>>
>>39532140
Falim
>>
File: IyPvGgZ.jpg (78KB, 650x866px) Image search: [Google]
IyPvGgZ.jpg
78KB, 650x866px
>>39529228
>>average or chubby girls now beg for my cock
>>not as much success with 7+/10s
now fat and average girls hitting on u or good looking girls?
7/10chicks are awesome.
10/10s are mostly hypothetical
9/10s are too rare to chase them. If you are lucky enough to meet one then: a. she has bf, b. she is a golddigger, c. she is not into you, d. she is into you but you have a gf and you are loyal, e. the alignment of stars are in your favour, you can fuck her. f. She is batshit crazy
8/10s are awesome. Most of the time they are taken but there are many of them. Often good gf materials. Often crazy as fuck.
7/10s qts. They have less sex appeal and unique features than 8s. Great gf and wife materials.
6/10s average
5/10s boring average
4/10s ugly average
3,2,1/10s are ugly as fuck

If you are pulling 7/10s constantly then pic related mate, you made it.
>>
>>39532094
I heard of people fucking up their jaw joints of too much chewing gum.
>>
>>39532248
they were probably fucking around with their lower jaw and not chewing vertically
>>
>>39532262
I don't know, you may be right.
>>
>>39532221
By your standards, probably 4s-6s hit on me most. The 7s are way less common and I don't think an 8 has ever taken interest afaik.
>>
>>39529228
Unless youre a top tier sexual god m8 there's peaks and valleys to the pussy game. Keep powering through, have fun with it and don't get locked into something you don't want to be.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.