[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to bulk. I read the sticky, I know, 500 calories more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0100_1.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0100_1.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
Need to bulk. I read the sticky, I know, 500 calories more than I burn a day, but I don't know any good meals for that. I know, eat oats do squats, but are there any good meals you guys use to bulk?
>>
>>39528633
What in god shitting fuck is that filter
>>
>>39528681
I fucked up the levels manually with my phones default photo editor. Android gives you a lot more options than apple in that regard.
>>
>>39528633
Nice try to show ab definition via filter.
>>
File: IMAG0100.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0100.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>>39528755
It actually decreased show of definition from the original.
>>
>>39528755
Now can you give me productive meal plan suggestions?
>>
If you wana do a cheap easy to do bulk chicken breast, rice, eggs, nuts, thats pretty much what i eat everyday with fruit and veggies added in and i manage to get 4000calories in, put on a pound a week, very boring diet but gets the job done
>>
>>39528761
No it didnt. You look like you just don't eat desu. Fuck 500calories. Just eat until you are stuffed.
>>
>>39529836
That sounds dope.. how many times a week do you have fried rice? If all i had was those ingredients thatd be every meal
>>
>>39528761
Holy fuck. You're one of THOSE guys. With a woman's body but MUH ABS. You need to fucking bulk. Abs look like shit if they have no substance. That's just low bodyfat because you're a skeleton. Doesn't matter what you eat retard just eat
>>
>>39529865
I eat the same meals everyday, ill cook 800g-1kg chicken breast and 250grams of wholegrain rice at night, first thing in the morning when i wake up 100grams of oats, 10:00 half of the chicken and rice a banana and an apple, 12:30 ill have the other half of c & r, 60 grams of cashew nuts, a protein shake, at around 4:30 for my preworkout meal 4 ricecakes with peanut butter, a banana, and another shake.
Post workout another shake, 12 eggs (8 egg whites and 4 whole eggs) and another bowl of oats around 60-80 grams

extremely boring but it's given me results, and its very very cheap
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.