[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming better with women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1478252377447.jpg (81KB, 612x534px) Image search: [Google]
1478252377447.jpg
81KB, 612x534px
Hi anons, which book helped you most in becoming better with sloots?
Which realization skyrocketed your notch count?

I believed in love all my life and I saved my self for a qt that would love me. In that process I became fit and educated. But I never really worked on my gf acquiring skills. Like some here, I have my own personal ideals that pretty much only I follow.

I've been clubbing lately and I have a good bro, we both dress nice, smell nice and all, but Im really inexperienced. 27 khv.

I hoped to find a special girl for losing all my firsts, but going out more I've seen women are psychopaths and some of them are at least pretty. I know there are some solid gals out there tho. I dont mind sifting trough he garbage.

Things I've learned:
>some girls keep giving IOI's until you approach and then they act stupid like wtf are you doing (attention whoring)
>character is not that important - skill is important - I've been literally blown off because I dont know how to dance the grinding dance ( autismo, dont aks)
>strong jaw is very very important. I had a girl come on to me few times, but my bro who had the jaw of peace cannot be left alone when out even tho Im a bit taller (but also less buff).

So, my ego is broken. I thought looking good and being booksmart and a quality honest person would net me some good girl, but even they evade me eventually when they sniff of my skillset is 0.

Any tips? What helped you the most? How did you deal with being good in pretty much everything except women? Its really ego reking for me. Im too old for this shit and I want it to be easier, but I'll focus on it because Im done with being innocent love stricken fool.
>>
How about being confident? Most women aren't that great people, and you'll find it easier
to entertain them once you start caring less.
As for dancing, it's just a norm. You have to have some knowledge of normie shit.
>>
>>39527483
I am confident. Thats whats weird. Several women called me confident. all my friends know I have balls to approach any girl, no matter how hot and keep my cool (at least until its time to escalate).

I guess learning to dance is first on my list.

Id really say confidence is not that important. I have it and it doesnt help.
>>
>>39527419
>some girls keep giving IOI's until you approach and then they act stupid like wtf are you doing

I dunno what an IOI is, but there is a common thing with girls. Ask any girl you know if theyve ever seen a guy far away and thought he was super hot but then when as soon as he comes closer or opens his mouth he's suddenly ugly. They will be like "omg totally yeah all the timeeee"

>character is not that important - skill is important

You really are autismo... you lost out on a girl once because you didn't dance good and now you have came to this conclusion?

It's all about character. No skills matter without the right character. But the right character is still manageable without any skills.

>strong jaw is very very important
Again, you're being quite autismo by experiencing a situation and then coming to an absolute conclusion from it... But yeah a strong jaw is an attractive feature.

>how did you deal with being good in pretty much everything except women?

I dunno man. I am naturally pretty good at everything. Any situation that comes up I always have the right answer if someones asking a question or can do the thing better than others if someone asks if someone can do a thing or there is a group activity.. I tend to be best at it.

From my experience this seems to go hand in hand with being good with women though. Women think I am this great athletic, intelligent guy who can fix and do anything just because I'm better at things than them and the beta males they know... But in reality I'm just slightly above average at most things and excel at absolutely nothing... Girls don't realize this though and assume I excel at everything.

So I dunno man. If you are good at most other things then just play along with it and pretend you're the best at everything... they chances that they know someone better than you at something are pretty slim because they surround themselves with people who inflate their ego (i.e people just as shit at everything as theyare
>>
the game
>>
>>39527514
thanks, good points.

>But the right character is still manageable without any skills.

So if I entertain a confident state of mind even though I never kissed and fucked, it should help? Should I say that Im khv?
>>
>>39527514
This plays a big role as well. Women aren't omnipotent and all-knowing, and you'll find women easily impressed if they think you're so outstanding. Also have cool skill sets. I love learning languages so I know 3 very well and one which could use practice. Also, girls like to have fun. If you can keep her entertained, she'll like you. Girls mostly aren't ones for comfortable silences.
>>
>>39527540
Is KHV kissless hugless virgin? (just a guess) if so then no you can never say this lol.

The character thing, I dunno it's hard to explain. Girls are better at sniffing out insecurities than we are. What passes as confident to us might not to them as they know when someones faking it intentionally.

Try this next time... Think up a character you want to be. You can merge several film characters into your own character if you want. Think about the persona and type of life he has lead so far. How he walks and holds his posture etc. Then be that guy for a night... Literally just pretend you're playing a character.

This is short term and might help you pick up the (real) confidence that you don't need to fake.

Don't get caught up thinking of details. Don't think of answers to questions about your "character"... you won't get caught out. You don't need to know previous job titles or siblings or even where he moved here from or whatever. You can just say you don't want to answer that right now or I don't know you well enough yet or something bullshit like that if any girls ask you... They won't care about the answer anyway because they will only ask you if you've already got it in the bag.

My mate does a similar thing before we go out sometimes. He married young and got divorced young which isn't a great "character" for women to be attracted to so he just acts like it didn't happen. He watches a couple action movies before he go out to get into the zone... I mean he doesn't pretend he goes around shooting bad guys but the general persona he takes from it seems to work pretty well
>>
>>39527639
thanks, KHV H is for handholdless. if thats a word(it isnt).
>>
>>39527419
Stop looking in nightclubs.
>>
>>39527419
Gotto level up
approach approach approach
>>
>>39527952
>approach

for something that sounds so simple, ive found that this is the hardest thing to do. perhaps its a lack of confidence but i cant bring myself to approach someone cold
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.