[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to Sophie? Its like she disappeared months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_16525-images857338504.jpg (5KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16525-images857338504.jpg
5KB, 188x188px
What ever happened to Sophie? Its like she disappeared months ago and I cant find out anything about where she went. Anyone know?
>>
>>39527136
She got creepy obsessed with her dog.
Couldnt handle the fame and stepped down I guess.
>>
>>39527174
Lol only if... hope she didnt get hurt
>>
So apparently she went to the US to join some bartender school for a few months. She has spent the last 6 months drinking and partying, probably drugs and choking on Chads cock every night also. Now she looks like a shadow of her former self before and is staying hidden and off all media until she is back into shape again.
t. swedish
>>
>>39527201
>Straight outta flashback.
Was about to type exactly the same thing.
>>
>>39527201
Oh, damn... what a shame. RIP dream girl lol
>>
>>39527244
It's only rumors tho. The info the guy got is from a Swedish bagpipe modification forum called "Flashback".
And I believe the person on that forum read a text from a deleted photo thinking it was refering to her, when it actually was a warning to her not to go down that path.

This is the text I think the guy misinterpreted:
"I dated the baddest fit bitch in this town and she started battening, doing drugs and partying all night and now she looks like shit, and had banged everyone in this town. That's not the scene for you sweetie, stick to lifting"

No no guarantees tho, she could be choking on Chads dick as we speak.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.