[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problem entering foods into my fitness pall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: mastthemassmonster.jpg (74KB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
mastthemassmonster.jpg
74KB, 450x259px
Having some trouble with my fitness pal.

Previously I had been using pen and paper to count calories and watch macros.

So I weighed my breakfast this morning as per usual, and recorded the values.
Trying to enter them seems to be impossible? EG, When I search for Ground Beef 85%, all sorts of crap comes up 'Ground Beef 4oz' 'Ground beef 1 oz' 'Ground beaf Enchildas' etc

But theres no option for just normal ground beef and then allowing me to enter the actual weight (4.6oz)?

This seems sort of absurd, I have to be doing something wrong. They can't expect me to eat all my foods in increments of round numbers and or only eat the amounts they tell me to such as 1 oz or 4 oz etc

PS: This is the same for all foods: EG when I search tomatoes I have to pick one of the amount of tomatoes they have in the database?
>>
>>39526260

pls respond

No one uses this app to count? Alternatively what do you use?
>>
>>39526466
use google to get calories and add them yourself
>>
>>39526466
alternatively and a much better option is cronometer
>>
File: estp.jpg (833KB, 1561x1470px) Image search: [Google]
estp.jpg
833KB, 1561x1470px
>>39526471

Yeah, this is what I was doing. Pen and paper. Google for calories and manually. Very tedious.

>>39526480

Will switch to this, thank you anon

have this
>>
>>39526260
I've had issues like this. Some foods just have awkward measuring units for some reason. I tried selecting walnuts, and it told me I could only have so many ounces--and I use grams so it was even more annoying. Same issue with certain brands of peanut butter: I could only measure by volume not weight.
>>
>>39526512

So it's not all foods that are like this? It's just some? Baffling.

From what I can see, the app is totally unusable.

I will switch to cronometer like anon suggested.
>>
I use same app. Go and scan your barcodes or make your own. And then save it and use it again and again. Won't hurt.
>>
>>39526512
If you are having issues like that. I usually select 1gram and then change the servings to how ever many grams I eat of the product.

Whatever the equivalent is for you amerifags just use that. Pretty simple.
>>
>>39526563
That's what I usually do, but I've found that certain brands of certain foods don't have that available.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.