[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weak as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 325x325px
Why am I so weak /fit/?
How do I stop being weak?

I can only bench 20lbs and curl 15 lbs. Have been lifting for about a year.
>>
>>39524444
>have been lifting about a year

No you haven't.

[spoiler] read the fucking sticky [/spoiler]
>>
>I can only bench 20lbs and curl 15 lbs. Have been lifting for about a year.

lol
>>
you can't be serious. I'm weak as fuck and I hit a one plate bench in 3 months.
>>
>>39524621
you must be joking. i have muscular dystrophy and I hit a 3pl8 bench in 2 weeks
>>
I have been goy the gym for years and my numbers are similar to OP's... :/
>>
>>39524634
please stop the memes faggot. I'm not even using e stats
>>
>>39524648
Then kill yourself
>>
>>39524444
Check'd

But how the fuck can you be so weak?
I thought I was bad when I could only bench 60lbs (curl 20lbs) at the start, but fuck. You seem to be fucked
>>
>>39524444
are you 10?
>>
>>39524444
witnessed.
>Grayskull since August
>Started with the bar for everything
>1pl8 deadlifts 35kg squats. 30kg inc. bench ... 10kg OHP
I'm weak as fuck
>>
>>39524560
>>39524586
As someone who went from 350lbs to 200lbs, has a fucked up back and I'm pretty sure some undiagnosed spinal injury that puts my right leg in pain and makes my right arm numb....

Go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>39524784
>I didn't tell my life story and now people are making fun of me by drawing from the limited information I provided
Need more brain gains brah
>>
>>39524806
I aint OP. I'm just saying maybe he has an excuse for being so weak.

Even if he doesn't, fuck you guys. Everyone starts somewhere.
>>
File: KILL YOURSELF.gif (142KB, 1221x1007px) Image search: [Google]
KILL YOURSELF.gif
142KB, 1221x1007px
>>39524444
>wasting perfectly good QUADS on this bullshit Dollar Store-level shit bait
KILL YOUR SELF
>>
>>39524767
>doing deadlifts with just the bar and no weights
How did you even get proper form on them? Honestly you're not doing terrible, I started around the same time and I'm a bit over 1.5pl8 currently. See plenty of DYELs DLing 1pl8 when I'm at the gym
>>
>>39524634
>not being a quadriplegic that hits 3 pl8 bench in 2 days
>>
>>39524817
>starts
>one year
>>
>>39524444
Try doing dips and pullups, if you can't , just keep trying until you can. And then try lifting weights
>>
>>39524817
Yeah, but this is one year in, not his starting point
>>
>>39524817
the excuse is he hasn't progressively overloaded his muscles in the past and was kept in a veal pen for the first 24 years of his life.
>>
>>39524767
You're supposed to put on 1.25kg/2.5kg each session on your lifts. Have you even been eating?

Seriously. Just add weight to the bar. You'll get used to it
>>
>>39524444
Eat more.
Sleep more.
Do more reps with the weight you can properly control and maintain form with.

Then add more weight (in 10lb increments) and voila.

You swole now
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.