[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: chadthunder.jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
60KB, 600x645px
I just turned 18.
Can I expect any more changes in
face, height, frame?

any anecdotes?
>>
>>39522340
Depends on D N A. None of us can teII you for sure.

Bye.
>>
>>39522340
lift weights and eat better.
>>
>>39522340
when I was 18 I was 5'9 140lbs. Im now 21 and at 5'11 160lbs. You can do it op
>>
>>39522340
Different for everyone. I made some minor changes from 18 to 22.
>>
>>39522349
well I was a late bloomer ... hm
>>39522356
I've been a vegetarian for the last 6-7 months.
Is that bad for my testosterone? Should I eat/not eat certain things?
>>39522359
fuck that's literally the dream. I also want a more defined bone structure in my face. Did any of you guys notice any major changes face-aesthetics wise?
>>39522449
>>
>Can I expect any more changes in face
can you tell the difference between the face of an 18-year-old and a 40-year-old?
>>
Buddy of mine went from an actual skeleton to a normal man with pecs once he came to my uni and started lifting with me. You can do if you do it with a friend
>>
This is all from personal experience and from some shit I've read, but basically if you started puberty later (bigger balls, facial and pubic hair, height) at like 15 or 16 then you might keep growing until 20+. Some people even grow past 21, but I'd say 21 is the cutoff. In my case, I was 5ft and legit looked like a kid when I was 15. Everyone made fun of me which killed my self confidence, about 16 I started to get """taller""" (5'2) and I started to get hair on my armpits and thin little hairs on my face. At 18 I was already 5'10 and happier than ever (I know y'all think 5'10 is manlet height but in Argentina the average is about 5'8 so I was happy as shit anyways), now I'm 21 and I'm 6'1 which is more than enough for me. Also lifting helped alot obviously and my jaw got bigger (because higher test I guess?) but I'd look at your family if you want your answer. My mom's side is tall as shit people while my dad's is manlet city so I grew up paranoid of staying a manlet. Ask your parents about their experience (if they had early, normal, or late puberty) and you'll get a clearer picture of what you should expect.
>>
>>39522520
21 5'11 160lbs again. My face and jaw also became more masculine. My dad kept growing in height until he was 25, so did his sister. although that is rare, it still happens
>>
>brother was 6'2 at 17
>tfw I took all the good face genes but am 5'10
life truly is a cruel mistress
>>
>>39522340
Change from lanky shit pube face to scratchy beard and mental gainz.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.