[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was fat as fuck and i started getting slim. I went from 235

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 146030794937.jpg (56KB, 437x495px) Image search: [Google]
146030794937.jpg
56KB, 437x495px
I was fat as fuck and i started getting slim.

I went from 235 pounds to 198
I can bench press 1 plate of 25 pounds(at each side)

I'm 5'9'' and i want to get slim and then bulk and then cut.

Or should i start bulking now? I'm pretty overweight and my belly is fucking huge.

I'm eating 1100cals a day(1200 deficit) but the 42% of those cals are carbs, 34% are fats and 24% are proteins

:(
>>
You cannot gain a fucking miligram of muscle with 1100 kalories a day. you are fuckng starving and you will die if you even try to lift anything, slowly.
>>
>>39521795
I don't want to gain muscle, i want to lose everything and then bulk. Or maybe should i start bulking being fat?
>>
>>39521586
You're a genuine idiot if you do that. You're literally just starving at that point. And in case you aren't aware starving is pretty fucking bad for your health. Go for something more reasonable like 1500-1600. It's still a very high deficit.
>>
>>39521879
Macros matter?
>>
>>39521586
>I can bench press 1 plate of 25 pounds
>calling .5 plate 1 plate to not sound as weak as he actually is
>>
>>39521586
get on Grayskull LP (the legit program without a hundred accessories) and eat your TDEE minus 250kcals. You'll make strength and muscle gains until you've acquired some BF% that makes it hard to make gains on a deficit. Continue from there in 4-6 months
>>
>>39521931
Didn't know that was called .5 plate.

Until last week i was struggling to lift plate of 10 pounds.
>>
>>39521586
Idiot, you got nothing to cut back to youll end up skelly with loose skin then when you bulk you'll just be way behind what you could have been.

Do a recomp eat slightly below maintenance so you loose weight and lift hard so you gain muscle being a noob, gains will come easy just make sure you eat enough protien and push yourself
>>
>>39521586
Kill yourself.

You can't even bench 100lbs.

Kill. Your. Self.
>>
>>39521991
we'll go ahead right after you edgelord
promise
>>
>>39522024
>edgelord
I'm being edgy. If you can't bench half your fucking body weight that is pathetic. I don't understand how someone can be fat but be that weak. How does your body support itself?

Then you want to "bulk" by eating 1100 cals a day? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>39522040
i'm not OP, suck dick
>>
>>39521833
lose everything and then bulk.
>>
>>39522040
>literally every program in the sticky (read the sticky, faggot) says to just start with the bar if you're a beginner
>LOL THIS BEGINNER CAN'T EVEN BENCH 1PL8 YET
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.