[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binge eating for a recovering anorexia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: stupidfatass.jpg (65KB, 481x734px) Image search: [Google]
stupidfatass.jpg
65KB, 481x734px
Hi /fit/.
I am recovering from anorexia and wanted your opinions on binge eating

Basically I am recovering anorexic. In September my BMI was 14.2, and now it is 16.5.

I am trying to eat 2800 calories per day and gain 1lb per week but the problem is that I keep going on binges where I become ravenous and cannot stop eating. This happens once or twice per week.

Today for example I ate from the Chinese

1 pot of Vermicelli Noodles
A Chicken Curry with fried rice
6 egg rolls
2 hot and sour soups
4 wonton soups
A piece of cake

Last Saturday I ate 5 large pizzas

2 Weeks ago I ate 4 large pots of Ben and Jerry ice creams.

I can't stop and can't fight the urge. It is hurting my gains and attempts to gain muscle. For example I was at the gym last Thursday and through the window saw a half eaten McDonalds burger in the bushes so went and ate it. Then I noticed someone in the gym watching me so felt too ashamed to go back and instead went to McDonalds and ate 1/2 of the items on the value menu and a McFlurry.

Has anyone else here recovered from anorexia and experienced a similar issue? Will this hunger subside? Sometimes I am so hungry that I take a bag of dried fruit to the gym and eat it on the treadmill which has lead to me accidentally stomping dates onto the treadmill and having to hide it.
>>
please help
the sticky doesn't mention anorexia
>>
>>39520231
Fuck off.
>>
>>39520231
Someone posted the other day that this was common among people who recover from aneroxia. Some how all the supressed hunger feeling comes back at once. Some went in to a feeder mode like a sleep walker.

I have no advice for you :( try talk to other people who had aneroxia
>>
>>39520231
we are on the same boat op, but shit keeps to me much longer, i can eat 10k calories within hour

wouldnt recomend to anyone desu
>>
>>39520231
Recovering anorexic here. This shit is the worst, but it gets better. Push yourself through this phase and you'll come out a healthier human bean. I had these binges for the better part of a year, while I was still desperately afraid of gaining fat so I did cardio like a mad man. Over time they become less frequent and somehow fade away. Godpeed OP, it's not gonna be easy, but you'll make it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.