[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, you guys lied to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: QaUWy97.jpg (24KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
QaUWy97.jpg
24KB, 495x495px
The gym is a fucking awful place. After a year of working out at home using some workout equipment I have, I decided to try out a free trial at Anytime Fitness. My first fucking night in the gym, this is what I see, literally, I swear I am not making any of this bullshit up

>5'10 manlet buff dude is wearing a shirt that is (I shit you not) 2 sizes to small for him. One of those compression under armor shirts. It was so fucking tight on his body you could see it squeezing into his skin around his middle section and upper arms. He might as well have been wearing no shirt. It would have looked less ridiculous in the end.
>A curl brother. This dude had unathletic looking legs, an average upper body, and these fucking arms that looked like he does nothing but bench press and DB Curls every workout. And of course, he was training arms the day I saw him. He did nothing but sit at the machines the entire time, looking smug in his fucking tank top and flexing in the mirror whenever he thought no one was looking
>The chicken leg dude. This has got to be the most absurd physique I have ever seen. This fucking asshole was probably 6'3, had a good jaw line, good bone structure, had a big upper body, but doesn't train legs. It was so painfully obvious that he doesn't train legs. I work on construction, everyone there has big calves and they eat like shit and don't do any training of any kind. This dude had non existent calve muscles. Like, at least you can look at someones calves and see they probably do a lot of standing/walking all day. But this dude had literal tooth picks sticking out of a very top heavy physique. Of course, he was smug as shit and walked around the gym like he owned the place. He kept trying to make eye contact and give a stare and it was becoming obnoxious having this faggot in my side peripheral vision eying me down.
>>
training legs is a meme anyway
>>
How about you stop paying attention to other people and just focus on yourself?
>>
I bet you're a hit at parties
>>
Sounds horrible, I'd cancel my membership and never return. And I'd leave a 1 star rating on Google Maps. And I'd never leave the house again because who knows, I might see someone wearing a shirt that is too small for them again, and that's just not cool.
>>
>a middle aged lady was just sitting in this side room area where people generally do core workouts or stretch or do calisthenics, etc. She was bouncing on a ball, and then would walk over to the treadmill and do a fast walk for 5 minutes, then back to bouncing on the ball. Just felt embarrassed for her more than anything.
>And finally, this very fat, middle aged, biker looking guy. His limbs were so short but they were like fucking stumps. I don't know if I've ever seen such thick limbs in person. He literally waddled from machine to machine (because that's all he did) and he was just training his back the entire time. No deadlifts or pullups or anything functional like that. Just the machines that do 3/4 of the work for you.

Terrible fucking experience. I couldn't focus on my workout what-so-ever. I was literally the only person here training legs (unless you count the middle aged woman doing cardio). I kinda felt smug about it too. All these fucking losers don't even realize what it means to be athletic, fast, quick, and mobile. Everyone is a stiff oblivious try hard that has it in their mind they're tough shit because they train at a fucking commercial gym an hour every night. What a god awful fucking place the gym is. I will never be going back. I, personally, train for health, mobility, function, and strength. I don't care about showing off or putting on a show. But at the gym it's like a circus of freaks that are all trying to be alpha. I think it's safe to say if you pay monthly for a gym membership you ARE a cuck.
>>
yeah gymfags are annoying. just go in with your music and gear, and just fucking workout. thats how you become superior. make their games seem childish
>>
>anytime fitness
>>
you sound like a salty beta fat dude
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.