[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story behind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: harrison twins.png (2MB, 916x1216px) Image search: [Google]
harrison twins.png
2MB, 916x1216px
Story behind?
>>
generic roided gymrat #14,353,209 and #14,343,210
>>
File: 1474318108698.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1474318108698.png
148KB, 222x293px
>>39517278
>story
>>
>>39517285
/thread
>>
>went to gym
>lifted for a couple years
>realized natty gains were shit
>looked at godtier guys in their gym who were jacked
>asked em how they got big
>tell em bout gear
>they jump on gear
>get easy mode gear gains
>open social media profile
>tell people how you struggled in the gym for year and now know the secret
>claim the secret is just eating big and training hard and tell people to do retarded routine and eat retarded amounts of calories that will simply just make anyone with normal functioning metabolism extremely obese

thats basically every "story" of these gym guys
>>
>>39517278
Couple fags that added tren to their cycle ?
>>
they changed pants
>>
who do you think is the bottom? My guess is the guy to the left bottom picture.
>>
DUDE LOOK AT US WE TAKE STEROIDS

HARD WORK FOR DAYS HERE

NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON STEROIDS
>>
>>39517400
What do you mean?
>>
>>39517613
he is being sarcastic, anon. i found it very amusing.
>>
DUDE STEROIDS LMAO
>>
I actually went to school with these guys. They were both always athletic and into sports but It's pretty clear they've used steroids to get where they are now.
>>
>>39517278
The one with the shitty sleeve tattoo used to camwhore in gay camsites.
>>
>>39517918
Sauce pls
>>
>>39517892
are you saying these guys aren't natty?
>>
>>39517278
>roids
>roided harder
>>
>/fit/ implying tattoos aren't aesthetic
>>
>>39519174
Google "lewis harrison jerking off".
Pretty sure there used to be more lewd vids, but this one is the most popular.
>>
>>39517305
you forgot to mention to open a youtube fitness channel and talking about "business" half of the time, where they show of their rented ferrari
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.