[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kettlebell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Kettlebell-STACK[1].jpg (103KB, 654x368px) Image search: [Google]
Kettlebell-STACK[1].jpg
103KB, 654x368px
Kettlebell training is superior to any other kind of weight training and is sufficient alone to have godlike body

Why arent you still doing Kettlebell training, anons?
>>
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>39517098
You money will find out that you cant actually lift and work with any real weight, wasting all your time on isolated machines and weight excercizes

Not hardcore enougth for real weight?
>>
>>39517077
Only time I'm using kettlebells is when I'm doing weighted pullups/dips.
Other than that, illegal.
>>
If you cant do kettlebell air acrobatics you arent actually strong.
>>
How do you work you chest with a kettle bell? Isn't everything you can do with one, except for a couple large range of motion explosive movements such as the swing, better done with a barbell or dumbbells?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNLS6nn7CMM
>>
>>39517077
ok vegan cultist
>>
File: 00069736_n4[1].jpg (17KB, 250x325px) Image search: [Google]
00069736_n4[1].jpg
17KB, 250x325px
>>39517149
>implying
>>
>>39517141
Theres plenty. 1 second of youtube helps. In general though, kettlebell is for compound training - using it as isolated is counter productive.
>>
>>39517169
One second of explaining a simple question might also help, boyo
>>
>>39517169
Also barbell and dumbbell compounds are a thing
>>
>>39517077
Because barbells are easier to load and you can do more with them with fewer exercises.

Using kettle bells is kinda like shaving with a straight razor. Anachronistic and futile.

Inb4 thousands of people who do both tell us all why I'm a pleb.
>>
>>39517179
Speciality of kettlebell is its grip, making muscles work in different fashion, since you have to balance the weight.
>>
>>39517191
Yeah, and that means you can't focus on pure power. Needing to balance isn't a good thing and will lead to injury. Kettlebells are shit and only used by women.
>>
>>39517407
a-are you retarded anon?
>>
>>39517407
Lol
Time to never do a free range exercise ever again
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.