[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fitness lifestyles and how to adjust to others lifestyles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: idunfuckedup.png (81KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
idunfuckedup.png
81KB, 290x174px
Basically scored a date with a chick who is really into yoga from my yoga class that I have been trying...its basically all she does and swears up and down about it. Im more into the lifting, running, cycling type stuff. How can I mostly adjust? Im concerned because I am usually at the gym and sometimes would drag my ex (then gf) to the gym with me and she would get into it as well. This one seems pretty in her way regarding the yoga. Any idea on how I can bring us to a mutual point regarding exercise and eating habits if this takes off..
>>
Should probably try to find common interests instead of compromising in one aspect. She can go to yoga class and you can do your thing. You don't have to be joined at the hip.

If your interactions turn into
>tfw gf
then ask her, hey do you want to come lift with me? Be prepared to go to yoga class though. Or do sexy yoga with her.
>>
>>39515981
I'm down. Its more than that though. Her whole lifestyle is based on holistic living and what not. We are going to vegan spot which was in the last post that got deleted. Shes 100 percent invested in that and you know how lifting is with the eating meat and whatnot. The only thing I can do is try right now. I don't see her going insane when she figured out I eat meat. Hell I can dig a vegan diet once in a while but I need more due to how much I burn a day.
>>
What the fuck man. Yoga combines great with lifting. It's good for mobility, good for recovery and good for numerous reasons. Just do yoga with her, you will get better gainzzz that way.
>>
>>39516014
Thats why im taking classes. Its less about the yoga and more about those hardcore yoga lifestyle people m8. I just cant see them co-existing. That being said im excited for our date tonight. Anyways im off wish me luck
>>
>>39515851
A)It's just a first date take a chill pill
B)Its okay for couples to have different hobbies
C)most guys Gfs/wives never set foot into their partner's gym.
D)I'm not qualified to give this advice but please evaluate it on its own merits has anonymous imageboard culture demands.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.