[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my back hurt? I think I fucked it up by deadlifting,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 0b9.gif (2MB, 277x193px) Image search: [Google]
0b9.gif
2MB, 277x193px
Why does my back hurt?

I think I fucked it up by deadlifting, but at the same time, my back only feels relieved after deadlifting. My lower back is killing me and I'm not sure whether to continue deadlifting or let my body rest more.
>>
>>39515679
hang from a pullup bar before and especially after deadlifts. idk if it fixes what you're talking about but it feels good.
>>
I know these feels. I fell during a training exercise, 12 foot drop onto my feet and my back hurt for months.

I recommend just taking Tylenol and doing stretches everyday, yoga too, and stay away from chiropractors (unless they help you stretch your back)
>>
What sort of mattress do you sleep on? I pulled a muscle doing clean and press a couple years back. The injury flared up again recently for no reason, but a few nights on a fancy memory foam mattress fixed me up. I'm about to buy one for myself. I don't want to drop 3 grand on a tempurpedic, but dammed if it didn't work.
>>
>>39515795
>12 feet from a training exercise

Either crossfit or the army I'm sure
>>
>>39515809
I bought a king size memory foam mattress on Amazon for sub $500.
>>
>>39515821
And?

How long have you had it and how supportive is it? I know you can get them cheap, but I'm not compromising for a piece of shit that's going to fall apart on me.
>>
>>39515779
Seconding this. This will stretch out your torso and force you to breathe properly from BOTH the upper diaphragm and the pelvic diaphragm. This will help change the way you carry yourself and breathe in normal activities, and in turn lessen the load that your upper body and gluteal positioning that the powerlifting physique puts on your lower back.

think about it this way. whenever you deadlift, you need to tense your core to the max to keep stable and prevent snap city (do people still say this meme?). That's still true of day to day action--just bc ur not lifting weights at every moment doesn't mean the core and the back aren't intrinsically linked. a weak core means back pain. the air doesn't flow into your lungs properly, and the arteries and veins that send oxygen to the area of the back are in weird positions compared to if you had a strong and robust core muscle group.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.