[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I will try to keep the backstory short. For most of my teenage and adult life I have been 115 pounds at 5"4. Now since starting college and dealing with depression I have ballooned up to 155 pounds. I know it's not okay, and I make no excuses for why I gained weight. I know the tools to lose the pounds, but what are some tips to kick my ass into making these changes.

Picture related, what I looked like 2 years ago and what I want to get back to.
>>
>>39515220
Reading a fucking sticky might help
>>
>>39515220
MODS
>>
>>39515220
ok
>>
>>39515220
eat less

there's a tip
>>
>>39515220
you should read the sticky and work from there, build a schedule and get gym friends
you wont earn respect around here without internalizing the sticky
>>
>>39515220
If you live in Oregon I can come insult you every day until you lose the weight

Or I can give you positive enforcement but I'm not as good at that
>>
File: 1476532832804.jpg (30KB, 539x552px) Image search: [Google]
1476532832804.jpg
30KB, 539x552px
>>39515220
Read the sticky. Sorry guys on this board arnt as desperate as /r9k, there has just been a siege for two years with the no gf threads. Please leave. Were homosexuals here
>>
>>39515220
y-you already look cute op
*sweats nervously*
>>
File: 1474065923375.jpg (15KB, 540x332px) Image search: [Google]
1474065923375.jpg
15KB, 540x332px
>>39515546
Go back to /r9k faggot. Take her with you.
>>
>>39515220
L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N
>>
>>39515220
Motivation is nothing what you need is discipline. You might be motivated to workout and eat right for
Today, but do you have the discipline to do this for one year? What about the rest of you're life? Motivation is nothing compared to discipline
>>
>>39515220
Where u at fatflaps, I've got something to feed u
>>
>>39515220

1.) Read the sticky
2.) Do SS
3.) If you drink soda, stop that. It's a lot of useless calories and often a large part of the problem for fat Americans.
4.) Post your tits.
>>
>>39515220
if you really need motivation do you REALLY think you want it enough?
no, i thought so, now put down that burger, grab a carrot and start running or lifting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.