[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6'3 320 fatty here, help with cardio?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (42KB, 473x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 473x479px
I was at 360 at my heaviest, I have dropped 40. I work in construction, shit ain't easy.

I been layed off for a month now and have been hitting cardio hard, since thats a big part of construction.

I would usually do
>40 mins of incline walk
>10 mins of stair master
>10 mins of bike

How fucked are my knees? Should I keep going or not?
>>
If you're worried about your knees, use a stationary bike, or a regular bike.
>>
File: fnatic2.jpg (295KB, 1251x1063px) Image search: [Google]
fnatic2.jpg
295KB, 1251x1063px
>>39514943
cardio is much more than your legs. obviously diet is super important so track calories. you should try and do cardio workouts that use multiple body motions. similair to bulking, workout out all of the body is faster than targeting
>>
>>39514943
Just eat better, less and get off your ass.
You can completely forgo cardio till you've dropped some weight.

If you really want to get healthier then do calisthenics on top of that.
>>
>>39514977
I was just curious my knees ain't bad. I'll do more bike tho.
>>39514978
I also do this with weights I hop from bench press to curls to triceps to self weight squats without pausing, and just cycle thru them keep the heart rate up.
>>39515007
Man I been eating better, I do that cardio atleast 3-4 times a week. The rest I'll do 30mins atleast to give the knees/legs some rest.
>>
>>39514943
sounds like ur doing good OP maybe start gradually increasing time, but other than that keep at it and it will be good
>>
>>39516126
I did an hour and 15 today. I noticed my foot hurts on cycling, like the outer edges tho. Thanks tho, I'm trying not.
>>
>>39514943
Crosstrainer on high incline, high resistance is a good alternative to stairs
>>
>>39514943
Good on you for avoiding Running, You Should supplement some of your cardio with some good stretching, and like a few people said..Diet is SUPER important.

Try Rowing or swimming, Still very Cardio based and less stress on the legs if you modify your form just a bit.
>>
>>39516162
Is that machine really all that great? Usually see women on it or small guys.

>>39516209
I just started stretching and foam rolling. I'm embarassed of swimming since I need to take off my shirt but Ima start doing it more.

Thanks you guys.
>>
6'5 220 here

Used to be 280 lbs and fucked myself up with eating not enough during weight loss and fucked up my metabolism

I ate around 1600 kcal a day and progress stopped very quickly but after I ate 2400 kcal every day I shredded a lot

Also, don't do cardio, just lift 4-5 times a week and do 10 min of walking on inclined treadmill after your workout
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.