[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

masT I need your analysis brah! Also /balding /thinning general :)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0363.jpg (240KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
240KB, 750x1334px
Have been /fraud for about 15 months now and hair has been like this since about may of this year.
Ever since I took some fucking masteron my hair went to shit.

I ordered some pso and sp, but i'm not willing to take finasteride. Would rather just shave my head and be done with it, and just run the fuck out of some tren ace and get freaky.

My hair feels dry and dead, and it's almost like I got struck by lightning when it dries. It's no longer thick, it's very thin and stringy now, it's only been since May when I took the mast.

think some pso and sp for 24+ weeks will get my luscious locks back into shape to keep slaying them jailbaits or is it time to bite the bullet and get freaky?

Hair is thinned, and receded at temples maybe an inch but that's about it. I'd say im a solid NW1.
Got some Nizoral shampoo too, and going to use that 3x a week and condition it every night.

Any other fellas worried about their hair or have any hair advice feel free
>>
It's your diet. Thinning like that occurs mostly due to diet. Roids have little to do with it, they cause balding not spot thinning. Eat fish oil, vitamin B12, make sure your preworkout has taurine in it. Get enough vitamin A as well. This hasn't been proven but ostarine and mk 677 might help as well, they certainly won't hurt.

t. 1st year Dermatologist resident
>>
>>39513024
Shave it off it looks terrible desu bro.
>>
>>39513050
Also do some cardio right before you shower and then massage the shit out of your scalp when shampooing. This helps the blood flow in your scalp. It will help if the cause of thinning was poor nutrition.
>>
>>39513024
Since op isn't replying this is my last post. I usually don't prescribe drugs for hair thinning, only balding. I've treated about 3 frauds with your same problem. Vitamin a seems to help the most. I put one of them on Accutane for his cysric acne and his hair was fixed too since Accutane is just isotrentoine aka concentrated vitamin A.

I hope I helped someone
>>
>>39513077
OP here, thanks i'll look into it.
My diet is literally:
Casein, whey, milk, mass gainer shake, bacon, quaker chewy granola bars, cashews/ruffles, and I think that's it. Oh a sip a day, which usually has some good taurine in it. Never ever in my life had fish oil though.
Think fish oil, biotin, pumpkin seed oil, saw palmetto, b12, vitamin A, all that will help out?

Will start protocol on it asap
I'll definitely
>>
>>39513114
Doesn't your hair usually thin first before it goes bald though?
I'm losing hair still, and my hair is definitely weaker than it used to be. And the only place it's thinning is on the crown area, not the sides or anything. But my finances are good and I actually have gotten acne ever since starting roids so accutane may be of assistance as well.
>>
>>39513114
OP here again, yeah i've looked up food with vitamin A, i'm pretty sure I may have a vitamin A deficiency desu.
I eat zero foods with it.
Literally zero.
>>
>>39513050
wut?
how can u be a 1st year Dermatologist resident and be so wrong
>>
>>39513252
Researched his recommendation and he seems to be correct to what I can tell
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.