[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unrelated meme,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I once went through a manorexic and then vegetarian phase (because you have to eat a lot as a vegetarian to gain weight) because I was fat. I remained grossly thin, 6'2" 160lb, exercising a lot towards the end of the anorexic phase because I had body dysmorphia/still thought I was fat. From 7th grade to 10th I looked pretty good at around 180-190lbs. During like junior year of HS, I ballooned up to 280lbs because of Abilify and other SSRI's that make you tired and hungry all the time.

Well, I lost that weight after I came off the meds from intermittent fasting and was around 200lbs even, which with my wider body, actually I looked pretty good at. But now, I'm up to like 225-230lbs.

I'm thinking I'll get back to exercising when I consciously hate my body as much as I hate my depressed, diagnosed schizophrenic brain again. That's how it went down the first time. Being less fat gave me more energy.

So, thinking of a beef broth fast for a week and then basically intermittent fasting again. Is walking daily a good way to build up dedication to an actual work out when you're severely depressed? I read the sticky, btw, used to come here when I exercised. I just want to be attractive again, and maybe that can push me into doing other shit I have to do.
>>
Also, I'm on SSRI's, been taking different ones for years. Would it be helpful if I like, bought an Oz, weened off my meds with like a bong hit in the morning until I felt good and then did acid? I heard certain hallucinogens can be extremely effective for treating depression.
>>
>>39512871

Jesus fucking christ enough with the damn novel

Eat less do more if you want to lose weight. Dedication isn't "built up" you have it or you fucking don't. If you want motivation to work out, then lift some damn weights, once you have a pump you'll understand. Running sucks and will never be fun, ever, you do it so your heart doesn't die. Just walking around is not good for anything except for geriatrics to stave off sarcopenia.
>>
>>39512896

Yeah but like, I'm gonna lose weight for looks, and walk as a precursor to running for dopamines/gray matter. It's difficult to go outside because crippling depression. Figured if I want to start running but can't force myself to get started, walking would be a good start.
>>
>>39512914

Walking doesn't do anything for a person who isn't already on death's door. It's nothing. It's like breathing. Run. Doesn't have to be fast, but you gotta get that heart rate up for it to matter even a little bit.
>>
>>39512934
okay, I guess that's fine, but like, can someone school me on this? >>39512891 I want to end that pain in my chest.
>>
>>39512953

The pain in your chest is probably from a vastly underdeveloped cardiovascular system. Go run, it will get better.

As to weening off drugs with other drugs, I don't fucking know.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.