[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna have a talk with you /fit/. Last night my daughter was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1477237612197.png (280KB, 424x437px) Image search: [Google]
1477237612197.png
280KB, 424x437px
I wanna have a talk with you /fit/. Last night my daughter was on Facebook and she was talking to you and you were saying shit to her that I don't fucking like and I don't want you fucking doing that anymore. You know I'm fucking pissed off, because I find out it's fucking you talking to her dirty, I mean I don't want to fucking tear your throat out and shit down your neck, I'll fucking cut you up and dump you in the Everglades. Don't fucking do it again, okay? I don't want you talking to my daughter on the fucking Facebook. Make sure, I'm not fucking around.
>>
>>39512642
sorry big richard
>>
plant some creatine in his gym bag and hit the lunk alarm
>>
why does delray beach have so many fucking weirdos? these people are weird even for Florida standards. Janoy, Lenny, and the bedroom bully jay masters aren't fit for society
>>
>>39512642
fine, we'll stick to phone sex
>>
>>39512642
So where's this meme from? Was Jason sexting some dude's daughter?
>>
>>39512642
I came in your daughter and she called me daddy
>>
>>39512956
Op pic related is big Richard from the misfits. Jason was supposedly saying some nasty stuff to his daughter on Facebook and op's post is what he said to Jason in one of the misfit videos
>>
>>39513030
Anyone got a link?
>>
>>39513030
Thx for explaining the meme to me :^)

+1 upvote
+9001 internetz
>>
>>39512943

It's honestly like a real life Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I don't know how these people interact or live in society on a regular basis.
>>
>>39513051
Bumping for link to episode. Don't need a timestamp or anything Ill just watch the whole thing
>>
He is my favorite person from DRM. So fuckin funny and swole as fuck for his age. Pretty sure he's close to 70. Says the funniest shit and hardly cracks a smile
>>
>>39513256

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gsnGK3x-mQ

It's at 1:18 in case somebody else wants to see without watching the whole thing
>>
>>39513157
Janoy and Jay don't really live in and interact with society, strictly speaking.
>>
>>39512960
>>39513051

https://youtu.be/-gsnGK3x-mQ?t=1m18s
>>
File: df8.jpg (81KB, 680x699px) Image search: [Google]
df8.jpg
81KB, 680x699px
>>
>>39513532

I'M SORRY RICHARD PLEASE DON'T DUMP ME IN THE EVERGLADES
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.