[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday Night General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
WHAT ARE YOU

>LIFTAN
>DIETAN
>TREATAN YOURSELF
>FEELAN
>>
File: 21641231823_f1c6b053bd[1].jpg (86KB, 364x500px) Image search: [Google]
21641231823_f1c6b053bd[1].jpg
86KB, 364x500px
>>39511553
Sir, lower your voice please.
>>
>>39511576
yes please, been skagging all day should be studying
>>
>>39511553
Worked out this morning and hit a new bench PR
Now I'm just shitposting watching some football. Feels good man
>>
File: 1479893650987.jpg (107KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1479893650987.jpg
107KB, 800x532px
>>39511553
it's saturday morning down under
>rest day feels
>cheat day feels
>i'm actually sick as fuck with the flu
>supposed to be leaving the country to go on holiday tomorrow

not sure how im supposed to feel t b h
>>
File: IMG_8571.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8571.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>39511553
Getting shitfaced
>>
>>39511553
lifted as i usually do on fridays. was pretty nice, only a couple of people besides me was in the gym.
cheat day tomorrow, fuck yeah, visiting grand ma.
did eat a little bit of candy, treatan good.
feelan breddy gud
>>
laying on my bed alone wishing I was dead
>>
>>39511719
take a couple of paracetamol and the flu is as good as gone.
remember to get enough rest my friend.
where are you gonna go?
>>
>>39511791
Similar to you, except I'm gonna lift first.
>>
File: Rainbow.jpg (387KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow.jpg
387KB, 960x540px
>>39511553
Chest and triceps day
same shit i always eat, homecooked vegies with brown rice and beans/eggs
Movie later tnght after studying for exam 2 weeks in advance
Feels meh, bro
>>
File: 1478905638917.jpg (38KB, 571x596px) Image search: [Google]
1478905638917.jpg
38KB, 571x596px
>>39511553
>tfw friday feels threads are being removed
go fuck yourselves retarded janitors.
>inb4 go to r9k
you fucking idiot i wanna feel with my fit bros not some NEETs that will sudoku soon
>>
Bout to go lift. Then Ima probably get chinese food, and get a drink or two. Just enough to get a buzz.

>feelan
My diet has gone to complete shit the last couple of months, and my workouts have been erratic to the point where for the last two weeks I haven't been to the gym at all.

I've been at a work camp doing job training for the last 5 months and I've gained a solid 5-10 lbs of fat because I'm weak willed. The not working out is my fault, my diet has also gone to shit but I blame that partially on my bosses. They don't let me have a fucking stove in my room, I'm expected to eat at the cafeteria, so it's impossible to count calories. 2 years ago I was a 350lb fatty (200lbs now), so without the strength and order of solid data to keep me in line, I'm lost.

Leaving this shithole in December. Get 3 weeks of vacation then going to my new job in Japan. Can't wait to get my shit back on track and start losing the 40-60lbs left that I have to lose. Then I can start building that muscle.
>>
>>39511553
i'm gonna work out then work on this lab report some more then work on a pre-lab

saturday i'm going to work on an oral report and a paper and work out

sunday i'm going to work on other homework and more saturday stuff and work out

such is the life of an engineering student
>>
>>39511553
Fell asleep at 6am for no good reason because I'm sick as fuck. Thankfully I don't drink caffeine or alcohol so I actually don't feel bad aside from the stuffy nose and shit.

Gonna train, eat, sleep
>>
>had an organic chemistry midterm Monday, did good on that
>worked out Tuesday morning, felt great about that
>Thursday bulksgiving
>gonna meet up with old friends later tonight and drink
Studying at the moment but things are good right now
>>
worked out earlier, waiting for gf to finish work so we can get some food then off to a dogging spot for a cheeky bj/maybe fuck her through the window of the car - not in the dogging spot though
>>
>>39512297
I feel you, bro. I wanted to post in the tfw no gf thread
>>
Black Friday so uni gym is shut
Going to see vaski live tonight
Still miss when he played real dub and not generic edm
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.