[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wheelchair cripple here After my accident nearly 3 years ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Wheelchair cripple here After my accident nearly 3 years ago Ive gotten fat as fuck as you can see.

I hate myself for it and wants to lose the weight how much fat % you think I hate 30%?

I would wheely appreciate the help since i can't stand being fat anymore
>>
>>39509613
30% seems legit
Just watch your diet, count calories etc (cf. sticky) -> high protein, less processed, lots of veggies...
And maybe do some weight training or any para sport to get some activity
Chin up brah
>>
>>39509613
Ive got a friend in a chair who has a 6 pack. He litteraly is more active from his chair than most people are on 2 feet
>>
>>39509682
He lifts wieghts & plays on a b-bal chair team
>>
>>39509613

>I would wheely appreciate the help since i can't stand being fat anymore

>since i can't stand being fat anymore

>since i can't stand anymore

ftfy

but anyway look up some youtube vids for motivation and information,there's plenty of guys in wheelchair doing bodybuilding and looking great.
>>
Handbikes suck. I hope you share other options you find for good cardio.

Do us a favour and make it, you fat fuck
>>
Eat less, exercise more. Why do people need "motivation" for this shit it's the easiest thing in the world. Add it to your daily routine as just another thing like work or brushing your teeth.
>>
>>39509613
Yall are some real cocksuckers. This dude is paralyzed and yall are shit talking him? Fuck yall
>>
>>39510140
Nigga do you know where you are?
>>
>>39509613
Use myfitnesspal to track everything you eat. Set a calorie limit of around 1800 since you're in a chair and probs dont burn too many cals. The weight will fall off. Also you should consider becoming one of those buff wheelchair guys by working out.
>>
>>39510145
>nigga
>being this rude with a black and a paralyzed fella

STOP BEING MEAN!
#NOH8
>>
Do squats and deadlifts.
>>
What is your excuse?
This man was near death and has won several paralympic medals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KysP71KKzIc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NIjQ3JK4Ec
>>
remember dons skip leg day
>>
>>39509613
What the fuck. Jesus almighthy. You are a disgusting blob.

Start with the following right now:

1- Read the sticky.
2- Cut the sugars.
3- Put the fork down you fatso. 500 Kcal of deficit.
4- Start lifting like a motherfucker.
5- Look at the pic.
6- Jesus Christ just look at him.
7- Read the sticky again.
>>
>>39509613
Yeah I'd say maybe 35%. The good news is losing weight is 95% about diet, so don't worry that you won't be able to do it without running or something.

Also I've played wheelchair basketball with some friends who are paraplegic and it was fun as fuck. Most of the guys were in great shape too, maybe you should join a group like that and get some weight lifting tips. Your legs might be shot but you can still get a ripped upper body, and that's like 95% of aesthetics anyway.
>>
>>39510276
that dude needs to start working his legs though, they're like fucking needles.
>>
>>39510182
lol'd
>>
chop legs off. walk on hands
>>
>>39510276
Looks like someone skipped leg day
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.