[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addict Recovery General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: kool aid nigger.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
kool aid nigger.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>Tfw went to families house for thanksgiving
>tfw made all the nontraditional food
>Grilled rib eye steaks, garlic smashed taters, asparagus, shrimp, and corn on the cobb
>Tfw booze everywhere but reach for my ph water instead
>tfw stay the whole time and get in a good workout after and still make it home to be in bed at a decent hour

How you guys holding up mans? I know the holidays can kill progress, especially when it comes to booze hounds and pot heads.
>>
is it possible for somebody to actually get in decent shape when they are an obese alcoholic at 31yo?
>>
>>39508462
Nah man you gotta stop being obese, I mean you can get in shape and drink but it's gonna hamper your gains tremendously. I was in great shape for awhile, moved to alaska met some girls and started being a boozehound and I got fat and depressed as hell. I'd cut the drinking as soon as you can.
>>
It's all about the balance brah, get in shape first. When you are, enjoy the parties now and then. Enjoy life. When you get wasted once or twice in two months time, your body doesn't give a fuck. Because you are fit enough to handle that.
desu I enjoy it the most to eat a lot at parties and people knowing i'm fit.
> tfw all the fat people are staring at you being fit af and enjoying life, because you can and you know it's all about the balance
>>
File: wojjjj.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojjjj.png
34KB, 633x758px
I miss drugs a lot but that's just because I'm really lonely and my anxiety overwhelms me
>>
>>39508407
My friends were out last night, one of them came round and was like why aren't you coming out anon let's go get fucked up. Kept asking and asking until a couple hours later when they were drunk and forgot. Managed to get full routine in this morning and wasn't distracted or fatigued
>>
>>39508407
Most normal /fit/izens bulk through the holidays to mask their inability to control themselves. You have impressed me today.

I work graveyards so i woke up to thanksgiving for breakfast, caught up with my family for a few hours and now im working time and a half on my ass tonight. I dont do much at work but i do keep a set of 40lb dumbells in my locker for when im bored, but now im bored of those and browsing fit for a while.

I also work on new years so im going to buy some serious fireworks and launch them from the roof that night.
>>
i've been drinking heavily since 19, 23 now, also cocaine or other drugs most weekends, was working out in bits during that but nothing srs.

i've called a stop to it all from a few weeks ago, i am sick of being a fucked up useless cunt all the time, quitting alcohol and drugs completely.

ordered some home gym shit yesterday and huge bag of protein. pull up bar, bench, few fixed weight barbells, few kettlebells for legs. can you guys tell me what else i'll need to?
>>
>>39508618
I know that feel brah, stay stong.
>>
>>39508618
>>39508981
I know your feel boys. I'm /lonely/ and keep relapsing because I'm just fucking miserable and getting pissed and stoned is a way to numb the pain; problem is that I have 12 days off work right now and today is the first day in 10 days I've been drinking and smoking all day.

I'm trying to sort my shit out but I just don't see the point; I used to have a reason to ignore the urge to become an hero and instead keep pushing forward through the chore I call life; but now I'm not finding any reason and the urge to kill myself is getting less and less scary.

I don't enjoy anything anymore and I have no friends because they're just people who wanted to see me fail so they could kick me while I was down.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.