[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I eat like I always do and then diet when I gain muscle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1477246057754.jpg (38KB, 480x230px) Image search: [Google]
1477246057754.jpg
38KB, 480x230px
Should I eat like I always do and then diet when I gain muscle
>>
>>39508091
Do you work out like an athlete or a novice? How do you eat?
>>
>>39508105
Very Novice since I cant find a good routine that isn't memery and gym just has free weights and I burn through fruits and vegetables in like a day, I have breakfest that is eggs bacon and pancakes with maple syrup all over them,dinner usally consets of all types of protein except fish, I usally end up eating sugary like cookies and poptarts if theres nothing to eat, and I eat chinese take out,oven or deliverd pizza,fast food maybe once a month
>>
>>39508166
What the fuck are you trying to say? You eat like shit and haven't made any progress?
>>
>>39508172
Sure I guess
>>
>>39508091
Bump
>>
>>39508166
You are a fucking retard.

Stay away from sugar, it is like hitler and the devil combined.

Count your calories and macros and consistently hit them.

I assume you are trying to say your gym has no barbells. Shame, but you can still make it.

Ohp and bench remain unaffected. Squats and deads are harder to substitute, but there are exercises you can do (lunges, leg press, db squats) and you could always drop some money for a barbell and weights at home worst case.

Stop making excuses, bitch. Do you wanna be mired and strong or not?
>>
>>39508242
My gym does have barbells
>>
>>39508260
Oh, but then there is no problem!

Like I said, fix your diet (your original question is all wrong, you cannot expect not to fix your diet and make any decent gains in the first place) and then you are good.

And let me repeat: Count your macros and avoid all sugar, or your gains will be shit (shit meaning mostly fat, which will
1. Make you look bad
2. Force you to go on cuts, thus eating away at whatever gains it is you have made
3. Shift your hormonale profile, thus compromising your ability to make further gains until you cut
4. Make you more prone to gain fat in the future as well)

Gotta do this properly if you wanna make it, mang. Half assing your diet won't cut it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.