[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roids or alcohol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: whatisworse.png (896KB, 1340x405px) Image search: [Google]
whatisworse.png
896KB, 1340x405px
Hey guys can you answer a few questions:

>Which is worse for your body?

>Which is more likely to get you laid?

>Have you done either?

>Are you a virgin?
>>
>>39507055
Depends on specific roid, dosage, and frequency of consumption and amount of alcohol.

Fat doses of tren are certainly worse for your body than a couple glasses of wine with dinner. Drinking a fifth of whiskey every couple days is certainly worse for your body than a responsible testosterone cycle.
>>
>>39507068
How about the average social drinker compared to the average steroid user? Which is worse?
>>
>>39507055
This thread is retarded.
>>
>>39507084
Define 'average steroid user.'

Providing you get consistent bloods, do your cardio, eat right, and have good estro management, blasting and cruising 500/150 test e has very little health implications, and will get you as big as you want providing you train hard.
>>
>>39507084
average steroid user for sure.

average social drinker is a fucking pussy and drinks amounts that while having negative effects, also have positive effects and lower risk of cardiovascular events.
>>
>>39507098
will testosterone make my weiner shrink like "artificial" roids?
>>
>>39507100

>natty that drinks detected

Let me get this straight: You can either hop on gear which will make you huge and juicy, with very little negative health effects, or drink, which has NO POSITIVE EFFECTS and INHIBITS MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT?

Retarded

>hurr durr I only use the drugs that make me dyel and weak
>>
>>39507149
>Hurr durr mussel development is the only marker of health
Retarded
>>
>>39507195

That's not what I claimed at all?

Here's my point:

Steroids are bad for you.

And they make you huge.

Alcohol is bad for you (worse than roids)

And it makes you little.

And you will drink but not use steroids?

I can't understand it.

Retarded
>>
>>39507375
Moderate amounts of alcohol are good for your cardiovascular health.

Steroids will wreak havoc on your cardiovascular health. Enjoy dying in a sauna, faggot.
>>
>>39507389

>Hurr durr because I use a 250mg of Test E cycle and always make sure to PCT properly and check my bloodwork regularly and manage my e2 levels I will devolvp a heart condition that you are born with

Too bad there are no steroids for your brain little natty dyel

>Moderate amounts of alcohol are good for your cardiovascular health.

top kek enjoy liver cirrhosis

>inb4 steroids are bad for your liver

I pin test you faggot
>>
>>39507389
yea getting wasted twice a week must be good for your heart and health
>>
File: confused-doctor.jpg (134KB, 644x408px) Image search: [Google]
confused-doctor.jpg
134KB, 644x408px
>>39507389
>Moderate amounts of alcohol are good for your cardiovascular health
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.