[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injuries sux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1478917563169.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478917563169.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
So the after an X-ray I had done for some back pain, turns out I have a herniate lumbar disc. Which the doctor promptly told me would never heal. After asking others some recommend a chiro or whatever, some say exercises and other shit. Can someone who has actually been through this shit tell me how you got better or where to start? All the conflicting information is annoying.
>>
If this becomes an injuries general, does sciatica create a little bit of pain for a short bit, followed by a few months of comfort, or did I just temporarly fuck my back
>>
>>39506084
watm8
>>
>>39506093
Did I stutter?
>>
>>39506162
Yes
>>
I have something like you do called degenerative disk disease and its in my lumbar but also in my mid hack and it's made my lifting life he'll over the past 3 months when Doc said I had it.
>>
>>39506183
This is now an injury general.
Does sciatica go for periods of time with no pain?
>>
pain free by egoscue
>>
>>39506201
>sciatica
Naw. I maybe somewhat feel sciatica after I try to do some sprinting, otherwise none of that. I only feel general pain when I'm at the bottom of a squat.
>>
>>39506187
My mother has had degenerative disk disease since before I was born. In the last few decades, she's lost at least 4 inches in height and her posture has been fucked to hell. Since some of her bones have become powder, she can't put much of any strain on her back or else it makes the pain even worse than it already is. Anon, I'm so sorry you've been hit with that. You have my condolences.
>>
>>39505829
you can't diagnose herniation from x-ray kek
>>
>>39506270
Guess my doc is a retard then. Honestly expected as much living in buttfuck nowhere. Thanks Florida.
>>
>>39506261
If I'm destined to live thus life with pain I'm ending it in 10 years seriously I can't stand 3 months more less years of this shit
>>
>>39506270
>>39506281
There was probably visible wear in the area that signaled a herniated disc. OP probably just misunderstood what was going on. Anyways... You're pretty fucked OP and he's right, it won't heal. In six months to a year of taking it easy begin light exercises to strengthen the muscles around it to help prevent further injury. You should probably never deadlift or squat normally again just in case. Sorry m8. Just do chest day everyday. It's all women care about anyways.
>>
>>39506406
Make sure you do something with your life before you go full Hunter S Thompson
>>
>>39506456
I'm only 21 just started lifting in April did rows and deadlift for the first time in August and was told now after months of pain it'll be chronic I'm gonna check out in 10 years if I ever become in that much pain
>>
>>39506864
Just go full DUDE WEED AYY LMAO
>>
My left knee has been dodgy for the last couple weeks and seems to be getting worse. I have never had a k ee injury in my life and haven't done anything that'd cause one.

I get sharp pain around the inner side of my kneecap during extension of the joint.

Wat do?
>>
>>39507077
No point I cant even fucking sit or walk without feeling pain no longer can workout nothing is fun anymore I get canned respones from mom saying itll get better in time just rest it!! I WANT THIS PAIN TO END
>>
>>39507131
Get a gopro
Go to washington
Break into comet pizza or besta pizza
Find the tunnels through which they transport the "pizza"
Stream your explorations

The last anon who physically went there while streaming went silent. Either you expose the largest child trafficking/paedo ring in the world or you die trying.

At least your an hero has value this way.
>>
>>39507175
>The last anon who physically went there while streaming went silent. Either you expose the largest child trafficking/paedo ring in the world or you die trying.
What are you talking about?
>>
>>39507228
Get woke faggot
>>
>>39507237
>>39507237
I have not been to pol in months....
>>
>>39507251
>implying /pol/ has to do with anything
Its better if you stop asking and just kys instead.
>>
>>39507260
(you)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.