[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fitness while /out/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: eagle-cap-wilderness4.jpg (263KB, 920x614px) Image search: [Google]
eagle-cap-wilderness4.jpg
263KB, 920x614px
Posted this yesterday but fell asleep and when I woke up the thread was gone.

Basically I am gonna being the woods for 6 months. I will have periodic trips into a nearby town (once every week or two) but that's it. I need a good fitness routine. I have stayed in OK shape (low bf%, looked decent) before while doing this, but I want a routine that'll keep me looking optimal. Unfortunately due to the location I can have no barbell work or anything that requires much equipment. I can use things in my environment so rocks I suppose I could use to replace dumbbells? But idk about anything else, I always just did push-ups/sit-ups/pull ups/bodyweight squats before with lots of hiking and running. So I need advice. Fire some routines at me, /fit/izens.
>>
Bump cause I need help.
>>
>>39504080
the fuck are you going to do in the woods for 6 months
>>
>>39505553
It's for a job.
>>
take advantage of the fact that ur gonna be in the woods - sprint up the rocky terrain and mountains for some crazy leg gainz
>>
>>39505957
have you seen Deliverance? I think that film will help you
>>
>>39504080
Just do weighted pullups, push ups and squats with your backpack. If you're going to be outside the whole time for work, you're probably going to be at an extreme caloric deficit and it's not going to matter anyways. Just go have fun outside and lift when you get back.
>>
>>39507187
OK. I suppose. Seeing as this is during the summer I suppose I could bulk in the winter and cut in the summer like anyone else.
>>
>>39504080
We wrote you a fookin novel in that last thread and you couldn't be bothered? Get a 4chan extension that saves threads when they 404 newfriend.

I gave you great advice before: kettlebells. Cleans, swings, press, pulls, farmer walks.... do volume work since you can't progress weight much.

Also, pay attention to your own thread fool.
>>
If you're doing a job that will have you in the wilderness for months at a time, forget about working out. I assume you will be doing trail crew, or wildfire firefighting or some other very physically demanding job. You aren't going to get enough to eat, and you will be doing low intensity cardio for entire days on end. You will lose musclemass, you will lose fat, by the end of your first month you will have lost a lot of weight but you will also be very cut. You will realize this a week after you get there, but the idea of working out on the side is beyond laughable. Forget about working out, forget about gains and forget about your PR's. Even if you had the time and energy to work out, the most you could do is calisthenics which will not give you the same results as lifting. You will be doing a very physically demanding job, let you body adjust to the stimulus of whatever you are doing out there and that will be all you need
t. Did trail crew for three summers in idaho, Wyoming and Oregon and did wilderness firefighting for one summer in norcal
>>
>>39507319
The particular job is not gonna be very physically demanding actually. It is a lot of data recording and I get a function of time to myself.
>>
>>39507297
I'm sorry my dude. I felt pretty bad about it, I also was unaware of a 4chan extension.

Thanks for the advise my dude.
>>
>>39504080
Get a pair of gymnast rings and some resistance bands if you're tight on space.
You can do pretty much your whole upper body with rings but if you get a good set of bands they can help you a decent amount.
Also pistol squats.
>>
pullups, pushups, horizontal rows, dips, pistol squats, run, run, run, ab work
find a tree to work out on kek
>>
>>39505957

What kinda job?
>>
>>39508720
satisfying polar bears sexual needs

>>39504080
>Posted this yesterday but fell asleep and when I woke up the thread was gone
hope you got eaten by racoons
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.