[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /energydrinkaddict/? Not even memeing with that first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 52226_V-Max.jpg (44KB, 540x650px) Image search: [Google]
52226_V-Max.jpg
44KB, 540x650px
Who here /energydrinkaddict/?

Not even memeing with that first sip of the day shit. I legit drink almost everyday one. I am not like those people that will chug 10 of them in 5 minutes by any means. But i have to drink one after a day in school (no i am not underage). I just fucking have to.

Will this hurt me and my body later on? I am 18. I usually also drink a cofee in the morning.

I i am so hooked to this shit that i don't even feel an effect of them. I just find them tasty.

Please help me.
>>
You literally can't be addicted to caffeine.

You just crave the sweet taste. It's normal.
>>
>>39502385
Will it kill me?
>>
>>39502367
>Will this hurt me and my body later on?

No one can tell you that for sure, what is certain is that you're a plebeian with shit taste, and you should work on that.

Have another coffee or tea instead.
>>
>>39502367
There's literally no difference than drinking a few extra coffees.

Yeah, maybe the sugar ain't great for you, depending on how fast you drink it and how much sugar is in your diet. But it's no big deal.

Just look at the ingredients. See anything sinister? No.. because there isn't.

Middle aged moms who say "you just don't know whats in them" don't know whats in them and therefore shouldn't be listened to. They would know whats in them if they look at the fucking ingredients.
>>
If you need that much caffeine at your age, your sleep is fucked and that can screw you longterm. Unfuck your shit.
>>
The high sugar content is very bad.
Artificial sweeteners are likely to be just as bad if not worse depending on the type (that's zero sugar ones)
Most of the other ingredients aren't very good for you either if you look into it.

Average cup of coffee has about 80mg of caffeine but the full size cans of energy drinks are around 160mg which if consumed a lot will mess with your adrenal levels I'm pretty sure.

Stick to black coffee, flat whites or espressos if you're concerned about your own health but still want dat caffeine. Energy drinks are bad news anon.
>>
>>39502522
I do know what's in them and a lot of them are shady as hell. The history behind fucking aspartame is sinister enough.
>>
>>39502610
You're saying this on a board where people consume 400mg+ caffeine along with multiple other stims every day as pre workout... lol.
>>
>>39502619
Yeah mostly young guys between 18 to 23 who will be wondering why they feel tired and exhausted no matter how much sleep they get all the time :(((( in a few years.

The strain on your heart and your kidneys is another thing. When you're young you don't give a fuck about these things but when you're about to hit your 30s this stuff becomes a serious reality.

Even still you have people coming down with serious diseases at younger and younger ages. Take care of your health anons. It's the best asset you have.
>>
>>39502522

You don't know what's in them or how it'll effect you either, fag.

Bottom line is It's soda, it's shit for plebs.
>>
>>39502385
>You literally can't be addicted to caffeine.
source?
>>
>>39502468
>sips fedora
>>
>>39502385
literal retard. im in the "drink 10 every 5 minutes" camp. its addicting, and the withdrawal is bad, but short
>>
Wow the faggotry in this thread is incredibly high

Stop worrying so fucking much
>>
>>39504317
Yea drinking an energy drink every day with the same caffeine content as a cup of coffee is really going to fucking kill you later on in life. Nice meme muh friend
>>
File: Bulldozer.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bulldozer.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Drinking 1-2 energy drinks every day isn't a problem at all (unless you're a fat fuck who never works out). If you're drinking 5+ daily then you should consider getting your shit together tho
>>
Help I drink 4-5 a day and I wanna stop
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.