[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surprise male inspection day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sweden-flag.gif (6KB, 390x265px) Image search: [Google]
sweden-flag.gif
6KB, 390x265px
Guys, the police are having a surprise male inspection day at my gym and I think I might have overdone it and went over my legal limit of 6kg of muscle mass. Are they going to accuse me of steroid abuse?

Pic related.
>>
>>39502086

You are fucked, you will be castrated without a doubt.
>>
>>39502086

You might as well just let Muhammad move in and cum up your wife
>>
I mean if you're the wrong type of Swede that's racist and should be genocided then yes.
Ig you've got the right amount of melanin and are adherent to Allah you should be fine.

When in doubt use their logic against them. Be a white male swede and use Shariah Law on them. BAM they can't say Shariah is non-applicable in Sweden without being their definition of racist
>>
>Hid my protein powder
>Flushed my Creatine down the toilet
>Made sure to urinate sitting down
>Allowed my co-habitation female partner to pick out my daily outfit for my allotted activities as well as the one for her refugee partner

I am seriously at a loss to what else to do. The authorities do not have anything on me, do they?
>>
>>39502086

SWEDEN, YES

Is bodybuilding haram? At what point does bodybuilding differentiate from strength or powerlifting.

Any Swedes care to answer this
>>
Guys... search for Exhale gym gothenburg (swedish gym)
>>
File: 24th-2.jpg (52KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
24th-2.jpg
52KB, 500x652px
>>39502086
>>
>>39502086
I've been in your situation before, and it's easily fixable.
All you need to do is add in a decoy fuck up for them to zero in on, and they never notice your muscle mass.

Personally, I either violate the no Falcon policy, take too many plates from the dispenser, or don't do up the skullcrusher Helmet/curl arm elbow pad straps. They're sticklers for that red tape shit, and will gleefully go for it and give you a lesser fine you can dodge by exploiting the tipping loopholes.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>39502378

But the amount my cohabiting partner allots to me for the dispenser only covers a plate and a half for each side. Any more, and I would have to pay a fine for not having a proper license.
>>
IT WAS ONE FUCKING INCIDENT BY A RETARDED POLICE WOMAN FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO

STOP BULLYING US YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39502620
You can dodge the fine by slightly over tipping the receptionist and writing it off as an instalment payment.
The receptionists will be willing to look the other way, and they might even help you with your license paperwork
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.