[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you get buff, will you still get cucked by women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: GAYGAY.png (15KB, 856x676px) Image search: [Google]
GAYGAY.png
15KB, 856x676px
If you get buff, will you still get cucked by women?
>>
If you knowingly and willingly let them fuck other men, yes. That is the definition of a cuckold.
>>
>>39500639
What if they fuck men behind your back so you get the urge to fuck guys too?
>>
>>39500649

Then you're gay/bisexual.
>>
>>39500639

there's a way to not let them do such a thing?
>>
>>39501547
yes, by not giving them permission to fuck other men.
>>
>>39501551

by my experience, that leads to women eventually cheat on you

I believe that either way, allowing or not, ppl in a relationship do want to fuck someone else just because we as species are polygamous beings
>>
File: yes forbidden love.png (304KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
yes forbidden love.png
304KB, 500x375px
>>39501547
Yes, expressly forbid it, be really paranoid about it and check up on her all the time while you are at it.
>>
>>39500633

Women don't cuck anyone. They just get fucked.
>>
>>39502272

Something like this.

You cuck yourself.
If your bitch is fiending for some nigga's dick it's your fault.
>>
women will cheat on you if you have troubles in your relationship. Not trusting your partner is the easiest and quickest way to push them to do things behind your back. Not infidelity, at least not at first. Once there is a sense of distrust between you and your partner you both feel the need to keep secrets just for the sake of feeling like you still have control over your life and that this other person is not controlling you. Once lying and secrets become normalized in you relationship, infidelity is right around the corner. Being paranoid about infidelity is the quickest way to get cucked.

t. my mother is a marriage counselor
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 480x287px
Reminder
>>
>>39503989
Fuck that
>>
>>39503989
I know the dating pool is pretty shallow and that there arent as many girls to date as there should be but NEVER...ever date a girl with kids

That is unless you want to completly fuck up your life, then go right ahead but there are easier ways to make life miserable
>>
>>39501616
>ppl in a relationship do want to fuck someone else just because we as species are polygamous beings
True, biologically it makes sense for us to be more polygamous but we settle down on monogamy
Difference between the sexes is mostly that girls loyalty is being tested daily whereas men arent being offered a chance to cheat on a daily basis
>>
>>39503989
Yea be sure to lick all that cum out of her that the other man left behind. Eat up fuckface
>>
File: 1480023200715.jpg (237KB, 1100x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480023200715.jpg
237KB, 1100x675px
no homo
>>
File: 1422028177773-1.jpg (230KB, 800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1422028177773-1.jpg
230KB, 800x3000px
>>39503989
And the sad part is, some numales actually believe this crap
>>
>>39500633
Isn't that the reason for Rich piana's divorce?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>39500639
>If you knowingly and willingly let them fuck other men, yes. That is the definition of a cuckold.
Bretty sure that's not true
>>
>>39500639
No it's not. Look it up.
>>
>>39500633
If you're lifting for women you're already a cuck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.