[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit >book free day at gym >had to email

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Holy fucking shit

>book free day at gym
>had to email the person who sets these up
>was a woman fyi
>got on the bus was 10m away
>pussied out
>went home
>angry at my self
>today decided that im going to gym and nothings gonna stop me
>fucking expensive but Im paying for the month so Im going
>20 pound joining fee plus 20 pound a month
>paid it
>forgot pass check my email to see if they emailed it me or not
>nope but automatic email said that I had to do an induction
>read email sender's name
>fucking her
>fuck
>I flaked and she's gonna ask me questions

FUCK I'm out 40 quid and was planning to go tommorow. I can't cancel or stop payment because they made it fucking hard apparently and makes you stop it through the bank.
>>
>>39494256
Mate, what the fug.
>>
>>39494269
Forgot my fucking email address I used holy shit I cant login
>>
>>39494256
>There are people on this earth who are genuinely as autistic as this

If you book something yourself why is it so fucking hard to go?
Jesus christ, just go.
Reminder that YOU are giving money to the gym, they're not giving money to you, you idiot.

They are providing you with a service, meaning you shouldn't feel bad at all about anything.
They are there to impress YOU, you faggot.

Go to the gym and work out.
>>
>>39494256
How old are you?
>>
>>39494256
you remind me of myself. quit being a bitch though i doubt she even remembers and if she does, does it really matter? like who gives a fuck you spent money to use the gym so use it
>>
Honestly why even lift.

Your autism is still going to be there no matter how much you lift.
>>
>>39494269

Report made up /r9k/ faggotfrog threads
>>
>>39494256
>Can't handle even going to a fucking gym once
>Thinks he's going to be able to multiple times a week and lift in a room surrounded by people

You need to work on your autism before your gains.
>>
>>39494445
>>39494389
>>39494362
>>39494332
>>39494322
>>39494315
>>39494269

please help. I have to email her to get my password. Is this a good email?

Dear XXX(female),

Today I have bought a monthly membership and received a welcome email saying that I have joined. However, I cannot login to XXXXX for an induction because my email address isn't recognised. I am sure "________" is the email I used when signing up.

Also, how do I access the gym? It says in the FAQs section that a 6 digit code and a photo is given. Is this done the first time I go? Could you explain this to me?

Yours Sincerely,

Anon
>>
>>39494578
Jesus Christ mate. You're the fucking customer and paying them money. Just ask them any question you have.

If it's anything like most chain gyms in the UK, you enter your ID on a keypad and the door opens. It's not rocket science, stop overthinking.
>>
>>39494256
>>>/r9k/
>>
what the hell are you doing dude? just go to the gym?
>>
>>39494578
Let me tell you this, you are not the first person to no show to a gym appointment. If you think you even fucking register on her radar for 5 seconds you're fucking wrong. You are just another average boring person that might as well be invisible. So go to the fucking gym. If you interview all of the staff and patrons after you go probably 95% of them won't even have known you were there. Believe it or not you are not a fucking celebrity. We go to the gym to work out, I have not for one second cared who else was there unless you're a 10/10 girl in stretch pants doing squats in from you me.

Get it? Just fucking go, you've invented this entire struggle in your mind. No one gives a single fuck about you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.