[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaming the fucking system.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: itcanbedone.jpg (21KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
itcanbedone.jpg
21KB, 480x353px
I want to completely replace food with flavorless pills and drinks, I have issues and flavor cannot be in my food.

Is it possible to completely replace food?.

I was thinking of going completely with soylent whilst eating supplements and pills like cereal.
Any /fit/izens tried something similar?

Can we finally leave the eternal jew of food behind?
>>
>>39492646

Yes, start by consuming 9mm bullets orally.
>>
That's supposed to be the whole point of Soylent. Try it, see what you think.

You'll want an extra fiber supplement, and if you're trying to bulk, you may want extra protein as well.
>>
>>39492746
Thanks anon, will do.
>>
File: 1479685346576.jpg (49KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479685346576.jpg
49KB, 540x405px
That is a terrible idea.

First, your liver and kidneys would be fucked up. No cycles means they would always be working overtime. They have adaptive characteristics, like almost any other organ, but it's not enough if you plan to "taking pills like cereal".

Soylent has xenoestrogen in it. I don't have the screencap, but go search that streamer that replaced most of his food for soylent... he used to be just a skinny hetero and now he's an ugly trap undergoing mtf treatment.

Lastly, I take some supplements, but they are the real jew. You wanna game the system and fight the kikes? Just eat well and lift heavy as fuck. You will be swole in a couple years, and probably just in time for the european race war where we'll be able to gas them all.

Otherwise, just follow your dumb gay plan and take steroids to counter balance your shitty diet. You'll be swole either way.
>>
>>39493398
14/88 brother, Are you getting big rnough from pushing 5 rep maxes?
>>
You really need to do 2 things:
1. Read Marcus Aurelius' Meditations
2. And stop being a bitch

Living without flavor... Sad child.
>>
>>39493516

Sieg Heil, white man!

I am getting big as fuark, brah. SS + GOMAD
>>
>>39492646
i was eating joylent (euro equivallent of soylent for urope) for like 2 weeks

issues i had with it

>absollutely rancid farts
>you get food cravings (for taste)
it really was fast to eat and prepare tho
>>
>>39492646
I make my own shouldn't from scratch. It's much cheaper and I can make it have the exact nutritional profile I want. I only have 2 multis I take in a day, and I take an omega supp a with it (algal oil for higher bioavailability).

I feel amazing with soylent desu. More energized, brain feels less fucked, less stressed out. I'd recommend keeping a salty snack around that you can have that won't put you over your caloric limit, because at least in my experience I have a craving for something like that in the afternoon/evening.

Good luck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.