[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Emperor's Clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Dr._Bunsen_Honeydew.jpg (20KB, 303x276px) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Bunsen_Honeydew.jpg
20KB, 303x276px
So... how come to this date (2016 Nov.), not one "pro bodybuilder" has published a tell-all article/ facebook / you-name-the-post detailing all of the different kinds of 'roids used, how much, and how often ?

Years back I recall Lee Priest mentioning he "does a little bit of test about 2 weeks out from a show" so he could "keep" his gains.

Also, when Ken "Flex" Wheeler actually wanted to have kids and found he had a low sperm count, he mentioned "using sports technology".

Why not have *one* pro b.b. (especially a former great) man up and maybe he could help out others so they don't o.d. and end up with major problems ?

Recall Benaziza and Dillet ? Munzer ?

>Is there some bro code ?
>We know they inject.
>>
>>39490172
>tfw I read a GQ interview with Terry Crews and the other old spice guy. Specifically talking about how they got there bods.

>nothing but vague meming about how they used to play sports, diet, and how much they bench
>>
>>39490172
rich piana posts everything he takes on his instagram. you should look harder
>>
File: benji.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
benji.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>39490260

Can I use instagram on a PC, or do I need a $720 a year "smart phone" ?

Plus, Piana is not a Olympian Competitor, Arnold, Show of Strength.... Piana is in it to get attention. Thus his stupid tattoos.

>thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>39490290

lee priest was open about his cycles, its just that fuckwits like you are like "only a gram of gear?! thats impossibl stop lying you piece of shit!"

Then we have dumbfucks like bostin lloyd taking 10 grams of gear a week looking like a really bad amateur BB
>>
>>39490290

you can buy amazing smart phones for $150 off contact these days you idiot
>>
>>39490260
Seconding this. Pianoman, is the man you're looking for.
>>
>>39490172
Dorian Yates, 6x Mr. Olympia. He has multiple interviews talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKxF1N-YPEY
>>
>>39490394

dorian yates always seems like the most down to earth, no bullshit bodybuilder when I've seen him

i'd love to train with him
>>
>>39490479
Yeah what a training session that would be.
>Go to gym
>Inject
>Do like 5 reps of something
>Inject again
rinse repeat
>>
>>39490509

yerh he became mr Olympia multiple times by doing loads of roids and not lifting I'm sure
>>
They're making money of their bodies and personalities while lying to the face of every bright eyed male that they are, God as their witness, natural while the rest of world cries and moans about how people who use drugs are cheating losers and will tear apart anyone who ever accomplished something the moment they're somehow outed.

Look at what happened to Lance Armstrong, LOOK AT IT.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.