[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of strength when speed is vastly superior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mfdl52pJp41rerrn8o1_400.png (10KB, 257x132px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfdl52pJp41rerrn8o1_400.png
10KB, 257x132px
What is the point of strength when speed is vastly superior?
I'm a skinny guy, but my fast dodges and quick jabs will build damage over time while my opponent can't even hit me.
>>
File: kt.jpg (62KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
kt.jpg
62KB, 450x532px
>>39489731
Indeed speed may be superior to any meathead's strength, but your speed is no match to my swordsmanship. Even at your peak speed, my katana and tanto blade would easily win in every confrontation, every time. Don't worry though because my code of Bushido, or way of the samurai for you bakas, strictly forbids me to act in anyway deemed ungentleman-like.
>pic related, it's me training in my mom's backyard
>>
File: 1460915073797(1).jpg (31KB, 472x874px) Image search: [Google]
1460915073797(1).jpg
31KB, 472x874px
>>39489731
>>
>>39489731
street fights aren't some fucking anime you faggot
>>
>>39489808
Obsessing about a material weapon is the sign of a true pleb. Your mind, your chi, are the only weapons. Everything else is an illusion. I know not anyone can be strong enough to perceive it. Weak people think what matters is their speed or their technique or the quality of their blade, but were you to take on the higher path (learning kung fu for three months than practicing on your own, in your parents' basement usually when high, sometimes while Alan Watts plays on youtube in the background) you might have a chance or grasping REAL POWER at some point of your miserable life.
At the level I've attained I could probably deck each of you without even touching you, just with my chi. But I wouldn't want to try out of fear of causing permanent damage.
>>
>>39489731
the easiest way of explaining why in a speed vs strength fight, strength will win is to take a look at the Game of Thrones battle between the Mountain and the Red Viper.
Sure, the red viper was able to dodge most of the mountain's attacks easily.

But when the mountain got ahold of him, all it took was one little fuckup and the viper's brains literally painted the floor
>>
>>39489731
I have two Hawaiian shirts but they're both from the 70s when my dad was deployed over seas so the colours hurt my eyes
>>
>>39489731
What about stamina? That seems like it'd also be pretty useful.
>>
>>39489731
You have to be fast enough to dodge every hit. He just has to land one.
>>
>>39489731
Hit points are not irl
>>
>>39490046
Bad example, mountain only killed him because he fooled around instead of finishing the job.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.