[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I stop my balls from sweating this is a major problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: pepe gun 3.jpg (65KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun 3.jpg
65KB, 446x373px
how do I stop my balls from sweating

this is a major problem because I can only afford to have three pairs of underwear but only one laundromat trip per month
>>
>>39489678
wear cargo shorts
>>
>>39489678
>Only afford to have three pairs of underwear a month
wot
>>
>>39489678
baby powder /thread
>>
>>39489678

you need to change your life around if you can only afford to do laundry once a month

the fuck is wrong with you guys, jesus christ
>>
>>39489724
Seriously OP you can make enough money to have a clean pair of underwear for every day of the month in about 2 hours of begging on the corner
>>
>>39489678

>can't afford underwear
>can't go to laundromat
>ball sweat is biggest concern

not buying it man.
>>
>>39489720
This and go shopping I guess like an outlet store.
>>
>>39489724
>>39489737

I spend a lot of money on my baby, a '93 z28. She's gone through three head gaskets this year because of the shit radiator. Also I take care of my sister's kids because she has drug problems and hasn't been around for a few months.
>>
Don't shave
>>
>>39489720
gold bond feels so good on my balls and dick. when i first put it on my balls i put to much and i could not tell if i was pissing myself or not. it was like my nuts were dipped in mint. but after a while it starts to feel good. it's like a comfortable coldish mint feeling
>>
>>39489678

Learn to hand-wash. Do it in the sinks at the gym if you have to (to avoid cost of water). Hand soap will do, use the hottest water you can stand. Shit's easy.
>>
>>39489775
If your z is blowing gaakets, why not get a decent aftermarket radiator and run decent coolant? It's not like you can't find them cheap and even second hand reconditioned for a steal.
>>
>>39489798
This op
>>
A pair of underwear is like $3. You are just autistic or homeless and traveling light.
>>
>>39490008
Not even that. Seriously OP. You've gotta be trolling. Couch change will buy you a pack of 10 of shitty generic underwear.
>>
Get an actual job.
>>
>>39489877

radiators are expensive and I use water as coolant

>>39490008
>>39490043

that $3 could also buy a gallon of gas
>>
>>39490008
Nah, even being homeless, he would have had to have been kicked out of shelters.
>>
>>39489678
wrap your balls in toilet paper
>>
>>39490093
You have a mental illness that prevents you from effectively prioritizing things. I'd suggest you seek help but you're probably an American and so you can't afford it, the same way you can't afford underwear
>>
>>39490114

hey man don't hate, I got like five kids to take care of and only two of which are even citizens. You know how much money it takes to feed someone? Like, a lot
>>
>>39490129
People with mental illness shouldn't be in charge of children. I hope child services removed them soon.

Also good job. Got me to respond. Here's your (you)
>>
>>39490148

I do have a job, I drive trains for NJT
>>
>>39489821
this, you can also wash socks and smaller tshirts like this pretty quickly.
>>
Ok if this guy cannot afford to buy underwear they he cannot afford to do laundry. Hand wash your clothes and dry them out in the sun. Each time you do this take your savings and buy 1 underwear.

Repeat for a few weeks now you can afford 10 pairs of underwear you stupid fucking retard.
>>
>>39489678
>>
>I can only afford to have three pairs of underwear but only one laundromat trip per month

yeah and i'll bet you're spending $150 on a gym membership
>>
>>39489678
buy more underwear you filthy fucker
>>
>all these anons taking pleb teir bait
>>
Guys you gotta try this! Its changed my life and made me more confident with chicks.

Problem with swamp crotch? I used to have that. A lady friend (prostitute) suggested I lather my junk with antiseptic hand wash after each shower. Feels amazing. Also after about a month my business was smelling minty fresh, it ate away at all that built up stank.

Won't necessarily help with sweaty balls, but at least you'll be clean and fresh at least half of the time.
>>
>>39489678
Goodwill used underwear for dirt cheap. Get you some real silk g string for pennies
>>
>>39490093
>I use water as coolant

Umm wut?
>>
>>39489775
I don't know if you are fucking stupid or dedicated. Also don't wear underwear when you are home.
>>
>>39491791
He probably waste more money on water over time then coolant. At least dilute some concentrate
>>
>>39491814
Guy at work straight up doesn't wear underwear when he has jeans on.
>>
File: mexican.gif (1MB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
mexican.gif
1MB, 720x504px
>>39490129
>>
>>39491861

Sounds like a good way to get your junk caught in the zipper. Not worth the risk IMO.
>>
>>39491859
I am trying to understand why he is using only water for coolant. The guy has blown 3 gaskets this year. Does enjoy torturing his car?
>>
>>39491732
>A lady friend (prostitute)
So a whore told you that your crotch smelled bad?
>>
>>39489678
just wash 'em yourself you worthless faggot
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.