[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christmas made me into an anorexic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Guys I have a pretty difficult problem. I think that Christmas has made me into an anorexic.

Basically I was 139lbs at 6'0 and decided to cut from November 1st to December 25th so I could eat 20,000 calories on Christmas day. Cake, cookies, turkey, nuts, etc. I decided to eat at 340 calories below 2000 calories (which is my maintenance) at 1700 calories per day.

The problem is that I have lost too much weight, I am 133lbs now and everyday I eat less than 1000 calories.
I try to justify it by writing down another christmas food and adding it to a stocking in my room containing the name and calories of all the tasty christmas food I will eat on Christmas. But I can feel that when I get to Christmas I won't do it.

I think I have relapsed lads. I used to be like 100lbs and I think I have gone back. I even asked my parents to get me a childs Santa outfit for christmas because it will be 'funny' but really I want one that will fit.

what do I do
>>
you aren't going to eat 20,000 calories on christmas LOL

"what do I do"??? maybe stop being a fucking dumbass and act like a normal human?
>>
>>39486650
I can easily do that
>>
>>39486639
First of all, change the expectations to wear a child's outfit. It's not funny, and it's a mental barrier stopping you from stopping this shit.

Get back to fucking normal eating ASAP, while this is the important thing, the psychological thing is much more important. Try to lose expectations about what you eat, and get back to normal weight asap.

And specialy... don't overthink this whole shit.

My sister has an eating disorder. I think that's what she would say.
>>
>>39486639
You were skinnyat 139 and 6' to start with, you didn't need to cut. I wear xs/ size 2 clothes and i'm 135lbs. You weigh less than a slim girl. Get your head together and recover.
>>
>>39486704
I can't go back
>>
tfw been doing this for Thanksgiving
SOON BRAHS
ALL THE PECAN PIE WILL BE MINE
>>
Wifey used to work at an anorexia clinic.

It's not something people every recover from, really. Get help before you go too far down. 6' 139lbs. is already problem territory.

Furthermore, I would probably stop looking at /fit/ because I'm guessing your are picking up on all the wannabe bodybuilders talking about "cutting" and counting calories like a bitch. Really 90% of fit can be learned from reading the sticky and browsing for one day.

tl;dr: Get the fuck off this site, keep lifting, get help with your anorexia.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.