/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ is (boneless) grilled chicken from a takeaway approved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I just ate it but feel guilty that it may be too fattening. Whaddya think? (Pic related, dark red colour)
>>
>>39484714

>takeway

probably halfway rotted, fondled around by some sandnigger and smothered with shitloads of butter and margarine.

Not recommended, make it yourself it takes literally 2 minutes of effort.
>>
>>39484747

Wat? R u retarded? You dont put butter in chicken.

Op its ok
>>
>>39484814
>chicken kiev
>>
>>39484814

>t. jitesh patell telling you to buy more of his takeaway butter marinated chicken thats been left out for the past 9 hours
>>
>>39484857

And does the pic the op gave look like fucking chicken kiev? Since when was grilled chicken made with butter?
>>
>>39484878
no, but your statement was and is wrong. deal with it, loser.
>>
>>39484902

Thanks.

> grilled chicken made with butter.

Go back to plebbit /r/cooking
>>
Er guys... can someone really answer
>>
If it fits your macros and target nutrition it doesnt fucking matter if you eat mcdonalds for that matter. Just don't be too retarded and you can eat whatever you want as long as it fits how many calories you need to consume to lose / gain / maintain weight.

Jeez read the sticky
>>
>>39484714
Unless it's smothered in barbecue sauce you're good.

Since it's takeaway it'll be high in fat and sodium but it's a hell of a lot better than fried chicken, relatively healthy even.

Don't sweat it op :)
>>
>>39484714
its fine

chicken thighs are 10 cals per protein and chicken breast is 5 cals per protein.

so if you eat your 120 protein from just fatty chicken you will have eaten 1200 cals. still plenty of cals left over for other food, and it tastes great.
>>
>>39485095
Unless you know and trust the owner and you know how the food is prepared (and 98% of them will lie to you if you ask), ANYTHING takeout/delivery is horseshit and should be avoided.
Besides, grilled chicken is easy as shit to make.
>>
>>39484714
>Fattening

I don't think you understand how calories work.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.