[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do u gain STR?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1479319691140.png (3MB, 1472x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1479319691140.png
3MB, 1472x1268px
how do u gain STR?
>>
File: 1476140656221.gif (3MB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1476140656221.gif
3MB, 640x479px
>>39483389
>That much scarring
Jesus
>>
i can see the sadness in her eyes

also + STR = SS + GOMAD
>>
Kill undead, GOMAD, lose humanity, level up at the bonfire
>>
>>39483418
How does that scarring occur?
>>
>>39483389
I...dont...get it. How do they not look at themselves in the mirror and just know. Know they are killing themselves slowly, know they are promoting an unhealthy lifestyle. Instead of wanting to wake up and make a change, they take the easy way out and just try to justify their poor choices. I hate it
>>
>>39484803
Don't underestimate the power of pure denial. These people don't live in the same reality as we do.
>>
>>39484820
They HAVE to. They HAVE to know that they are wrong deep down inside. They HAVE to know they will die from obesity related deaths, They HAVE to know that taking fucking insulin because you had 2 too many donuts is a sign. Theres no fucking way they think they are right
>>
>>39484862
>>39484820
>>
>>39484803
What's not to get? Glorification of laziness is what drives these people. Lack of any kind of discipline further enables the laziness to become one with their life. Nothing surprising or secret. Just some fat asses trying to justify their lazy , unmotivated, disgraceful, useless , entitled , imaginary "I'm so great" personality" by blatantly ignoring the elephant in the room. ............ Ohhhh elephant in the room ??? ... ohh I'm sorry , I'm so far up its anus that its anal glands have began evolving into a virtual reality head set which are allowing me to visualize that I'm something I'm not....

there you go .. Bob's your uncle.
>>
>>39483389
i wish i could make gains like her.
i only have stretch marks in my armpits
>>
>>39484895
Im a firm believer that everyone knows the difference between right and wrong and no one truly considers themselves a bad person or a defined lazy person. Sure, people can be lazy sometimes, but not be a straight up LAZY person in life.

Peer motivation instead of a change in life? Its poison, its worse then the war against cigarettes imo
>>
>>39484928
Being fat , pushing for other people to accept that being fat is OK because you are to lazy or unmotivated to lose the weight is the problem here.
Being fat and hiring a photographer to take some pictures of u does not classify as you not being lazy.
>>
File: gitgudintense.gif (148KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
gitgudintense.gif
148KB, 600x594px
>>39484213

this anon speaks the truth, ye unkindled heathens
>>
>>39484783
lost or gained too much weight in a too short period of time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.