[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one acquire Discipline?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I can go to the gym 4x a week but I always fuck up my eating. How do I acquire discipline to stop pigging out?
>>
I'll bite.

What do you mean by "fucking up your eating"?
>>
>>39482869
Realize that all you put in in the gym means shit otherwise
>>
>>39482889
I always have 500-1k above TDEE and say I'll start tomorrow or some bullshti excuse
>>
>>39482869

Don't leave it up to you.

Quit buying shit.

When I moved home after college, I had the same problem. The house was just filled with shitty junk food, and I literally never bought it when I lived on my own. I just controlled myself after I realized what was happening, but if you can't, then get it out of the house.
>>
The pain of not changing will grow larger than the pain of changing.
>>
>>39482869
Every morning after waking up, watch the fucking zyzz legacy and thats it
>>
>>39482903
My advise is, if you ever eat above your TDEE in a day, the amount of calories you overeat cut into your next day's caloric intake. So, if your TDEE is 2000, and you eat 2500 one day, you can only eat 1500 the next day. This method has worked for me if I ever binge eat.
>>
>>39482869
Come up with a comprehensive meal plan based around your macros and tdee.
Calculate how much that food will cost.
Place that amount of money into a separate bank account every month.

If you run out of money, you don't get to eat.
>>
>>39482903
Firstly, Anon, you're on the cusp of something pretty big here. If you can consistently go the the gym, and have thoroughly established that habit, you can very easily establish good dietary habits.

Unfortunately, there's no words that we can offer which will help motivate you to eat well. You have to take a look at your eating habits, do you eat whilst distracted e.g are you on the computer, phone or watching tv? Do you tend to eat fast food at work or come un-prepared? Can you prepare a meal, or do you rely on pre-packaged food?

Don't do what >>39482929 does, if you binge/purge enough, you start to enter ED territory.
>>
>>39482929
I wouldn't do this. I used to do that, and eventually it got so I'd just eat double my calories because I could just drink coffee all day the next day. Eventually that escalated into stopping to worry about calories altogether.

What works for me is to just not buy anything that would make me overeat, which for me means any kind of sweets or fruits.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.