[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Severe chest pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479421650589.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1479421650589.png
148KB, 645x772px
Yesterday I did skwats and diddly after long time, took a lot of time checking my form and breathing and went turbo light weight.
On my way home I felt sharp chest pain, and this morning pain was stronger and not so sharp put over bigger area, I hurts when I inhale, feels like I have 2pl8 on my chest.
Am I going to die and can this be relate to chest muscles since I did only sqauts and dl, or is it lung issue?
>>
Take 180 mg aspirin
Call ems
>>
>>39482770
Sternum pain. I experience this when I do dips after not having done them in a while. Pulled a muscle there years ago so I can feel like hell.

There's a good chance thats all it is, best to take aspirin and see a doc though. Chest pain aint nothing to fuck with.
>>
>>39482770
Could possibly be serratus strain, one of its functions is to keep the rib cage upright.
>>
>>39482937
Called my doc and she told me to take ibuprofen and see if it gets better, but I don't like drugs and especially ibuprofen+ doms
>>39482958
I know what you mean and I've also had that in past with dips but it's different type of pain this time
>>39482984
It hurts in sternum area
>>
>>39483012
wait 2 or 3 days if its a heart attack you will be dead by then. If the pain is still there you probably pulled something or hurt your spine. Go to a doctor and get x rays or somethin
>>
>>39483012
It can radiate forward as you collapse your chest.

Just giving you the most likely injury sustained to chest that could be caused by squatting or deadlifting.
>>
Med anon who worked in an ER for years here

Are you under 45 years old?
Are you a smoker?
Do you have high cholesterol?
Does anyone in your family have heart disease or ever had a heart attack?
Are you obese?
Have you had a long flight or long car ride recently?
Does the pain radiate to your arm or back?
Does the pain change if you lie down?
Does it get worse with exertion?
Have you had any sudden episodes of sweating?
Any vomiting?
Any calf pain or swelling?
If you push on your chest with your hand, does it get worse?
>>
>>39483214
LMAO. Worked er for years and asking stupid fucking questions.

He just strained himself.
>>
>>39483254
Obviously

When he says no to all those questions he will feel better about it and not go running off to urgent care like a dumbass

Thanks for the input though
>>
>>39483051
I'm 18 and yes, answer is no to everything, thanks my dear anon
>>
>>39483349
Wrong reply- >>39483214
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.