[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you develop a good physique with a kettlebell? I have $20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: kettlebell-swing.jpg (21KB, 230x306px) Image search: [Google]
kettlebell-swing.jpg
21KB, 230x306px
Can you develop a good physique with a kettlebell?
I have $20 and was thinking of buying a 16kg one.
>>
>>39482393
Please let me know where I can buy a 16kg kettle bell for anything less than $40
>>
fuck no just buy a dumbbell
>>
>>39482393
Good but not great. Better for cardio than muscle so you will get better results if you are fat then if you are thin.
>>
yes.. weight is weight, you just gotta find the right exercises to do. i'm not too familiar with kettlebells personally but im sure you'll find what youre looking for
>>
>>39482393
Nah man not really - I wouldn't waste the money on it. Either do calisthenics and use park equipment (benches, bars) to do pull-ups, push-ups and dips etc, or get a gym membership to make better gains.
>>
You can get in decent shape with kettlebells and calisthenics, but in terms of building a physique they arent optimal
If youre going to do kettlebell shit then id recommend taking extreme care with form and starting with the simple exercises. Its pretty easy to hurt yourself with them
>>
>>39482393
You can impress normies for days but you'll never become aesthetic enough to impress your faceless internet friends using just kettlebells
>>
>>39482393
If you're a woman. Still, you would need progression too, so 16kg wouldn't be too universal. Imo better buy a standard barbell and weights (not olympic, cause they're expensive). You can buy 2x10kg +2x5kg+2x2,5kg for a start and it will give you a nice progression ability.
>>
>>39482393
You can get really fit because kettlebell exercise improves stability and endurance as well as strength. However, it you just want hypertrophy then it's not going to work. Also, you probably want at least two weights so you can work both the larger and the smaller muscles.
>>
>>39482393
Go for some dumbbells instead. Does anyone have the Scooby DB PPL routine?
>>
File: pavel.jpg (28KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
pavel.jpg
28KB, 600x616px
>>
>>39486095
Pavel is small as fuck.
>>
>>39486178
Dude is pound for pound strong as shit.

But if you want to get as big as those geared up guys then you can get swole on basically anything if you're willing to kill your natural manhood and virility with the male equivalent of breast enhancements aka gear.
>>
I think getting a kettlebell is a pretty good all rounder for the cost. Its not gonna me you 'jacked' but there's alot you can do without a gym, barbells and plates etc

If OP can afford to spend a little extra, a heavier one like 20kg will be better.

For cheap stuff keep an eye on classifieds and also facebook buy / sell / swap groups. I got a metal plyometric frame and seperately a punch bag, gloves etc for free.
>>
>>39482633
Walmart is having a sale right now on CAP kettlebells. Almost half off. 16kg is $24.
>>
>>39482393
http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/5-week-whole-body-single-kettlebell-workout?day=1
>>
>>39482393
kettlebell press is the only useful exercise you can do with it. Well, maybe curls as well
>>
>>39486196
He is Roiding too dipshit
>>
>>39486224
This.

Kettlebells are not great for getting jacked but if you just wanna be fit then theyre a good choice.

A good way to save money is to buy in 8kg increments like they used to be and use exercise variations and reps as progressive overload. For example: two hand swing > one hand swing > one hand high pull > snatch

Or jerk>push press>press
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.