[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holiday weight control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1471363525823.png (466KB, 514x784px) Image search: [Google]
1471363525823.png
466KB, 514x784px
Sup /fit/
Given that is the holidays alot of family/friend gatherings with food happens.
Some of you lads bulk during the winter, some dont. I guess what i want are your tips on maintaining weight or avoiding them fatty junk thats served this time of year
>>
don't eat
>them fatty junk thats served this time of year
duh
>>
>>39481877
Say your family is from the old world and your grandparents because of elderly status hold the highest position in the family and family gets bitchy about not eating enough of nanas pork or grand dads bbq
>>
>>39481893
tell them you don't feel well and take 1 bite just to shut them up
>>
It's a bunch of bullshit. I'm not going to eat all day Thursday and then primarily stick to the bird. Hopefully I won't do too much damage.
>>
Bulk through the holidays, work it off later
>>
Tf is wrong with you low test incels?

Turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, this is like the day of free gains.

Unless
>LOL CUTTING IN WINTER
>>
>>39481967
>>39481965
I live in the Caribbean. We don't celebrate Clappistans turkey genocide, we do eat alot of garbage this time of year because Christmas. No reason to bulk when its 100 degrees all year round
>>
>>39481967
I cut during winter and bulk during summer every year. It's easier for me that way because of my job.
>>
>>39481867

well she sure showed us
>>
>>39481867
Just don't stuff your face like a hungry, hungry hippo and you'll be fine. Eat whatever, just don't eat a shitload of it.
>>
>>39481977
stay skinny and weak then faggot
>>
>>39482009
if you don't care about how you look during the summer, why not just bulk all year long?
>>
>>39482140
I don't fraud.
>>
Whats the big fucking deal? Thanksgiving and Christmas are one (1) day each separated by an entire month.

If you're that goddamn worried about it just don't eat much the day before.

I swear to fuck you guys are autistic. You sure they even want you around at the holidays?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.