[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swiss bar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1478727298639.jpg (60KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478727298639.jpg
60KB, 626x960px
I've injured my shoulder benching last week - theres a sharp pain in the back when moving the arm - its worse in the morning and loosens up

Two questions - what have I likely done? (Im not on speaking terms with my doctor and would like to avoid him)

And could using a swiss bar help me continue to train without aggravating the injury
>>
File: 9gag watermark.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
9gag watermark.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>39481683
>>
>>39481712

top reply friendo
>>
>not on speaking terms with my doctor.

Story time motherfucker, let's hear it.
>>
>>39482031

it's nothing in particular
he's just been an asshole to me whenever I've gone in an asked for something: aka when he just refused to refer me for a vasectomy after i'd been in 3 times over six years to prove I hadn't changed my mind
all came to a head when I was having some major depression and didn't wanna touch ssri's or snris cause I've had them (not prescribed before) and so I went in to ask for off label Wellbutrin (uk fag)

>walk in, usual pramble
>broach the subject
>he won't have any of it
>ask him why not
>he gives me the seizure nonsense
>dump a load of printed off research showing the seizure threshold isn't increased until way above the dose I wanted
>still is having none of it
>present him with a waiver I've drawn up and signed absolving him of legal responsibility for consequences
>still won't sign
>lost it with him and ended up having a shouting match about how shit he is and how much I hate the way doctors control prescriptions
>stormed out

haven't been back since

like I literally can't see any reason for him to say no at that point except it being a power/authority trip
>>
>>39482088

You do know you can get a second opinion right?
Just find another doctor.
>>
>>39482141

doesn't work like that over here

you have to be registered to a gp, and I dunno how i'd go about signing up to another one
don't even think there's another one around for miles

dunno why they can't just let you buy stuff direct from pharm companies and have doctors in an advisory role
winds me right up
>>
>>39482150

also I just bought the Wellbutrin online

if my doctor had ever bothered to know anything about me he'd have known that would be what i'd do if he said no
>>
>>39482150
Here in the Netherlands you need to be signed up with a gp as well, but I'm not known with the differences in intricacies there.

Is there a receptionist? You could ask her about how to get a second opinion.
>>
>>39482088
Doctors are shit. I wasted quite a while trying to get an MRI to try and make sure I don't have a tumor because I don't think 20 in 30 days with a migraines qualifies as "classic migraines". The fucking guy wouldn't give me one because he wouldn't find anything. What fucking harm would it cause? I don't want pills, I want to not worry about my brain.

Anyway, do you do any rear delt work? If not your rear delts might have just got fed up from doing nothing. An easy exercise would be inverted bodyweight rows. They have a massive rom if you use a dip bar and they hit a lot of what you might be neglecting.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.