[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

infectious mononucleosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Thicc+oh+gawd_b90225_5944457.jpg (108KB, 750x925px) Image search: [Google]
Thicc+oh+gawd_b90225_5944457.jpg
108KB, 750x925px
turns out i caught that shit. wat do?
>>
maybe go to a doctor
>>
>>39480986
i mean how do i keep lifting assuming im even allowed to
>>
>>39480978
just rest. And don't lift anything heavy and don't fall. Your spleen is so swollen it can burst.
>>
T H I C C
>>
>>39481588
when is it safe to lift again?
>>
>>39481607
mononucleosis in adults can last very long. Didn't the doctor give you any instructions when he gave the diagnosis?
>>
>>39481607
It took months for me to get back to normal when I got it
But I also got strep at the same time and they gave me amoxicillin which is apparantly aweful for mono
>>
I caught it around 2 or 3 years ago. I was feeling tired for a few weeks and had gunk coming out of my tonsils. Made my tonsiloliths worse for that time and wiping off the gunk was absolutely disgusting.
That really was a bad experience, as this chubster slut was trying to make me chase her and I was adamantly against it. Turns out booze makes me horny as shit and I took her to my place.
Just rest up and don't go around spreading that shit.
>>
>>39480978
I had mono and I went like 3 weeks without lifting. Could take you longer though, takes some people a month or more to recover.
>>
>>39481607
Well, no, she didn't gave a clear time frame. Just said I should take it really easy if I even consider lifting. I tried, couldn't finish my workouts and got so exhausted I'm literally scared to try again
>>
>>39480978
I was in the same boat about two weeks ago. I got mono and a concussion at the same time. Not a fun combination. Sore throat was the worst part though. Don't exercise for at least three weeks and then start up slowly again
>>
RIP. I got it and was sick for at least 2 months and dropped to 110lbs. Wasn't able to walk for more than a few minutes a day or lift anything really, was spending most of my time bedridden. I hope you won't get a severe case like mine
>>
>>39481014
don't man. just rest and take the L for now. better than fucking your shit for longer term or the rest of your life
>>
op here

>>39482035
meant to write >>39482970 to you and got it wrong cuz mobile browser and dumb.

>>39482043
that exact same thing happened to me. i got misdiagnosed and had a nasty allergic reaction. i fell ya anon.
i think i got infected at late august, it burst in mid october and now im just wallowing in the aftermath of it

>>39482211
that was fucking horrible. had the exact same thing a month ago, wanted to kill myself. lost my voice and that hurt so badly. im contagious for like 6 months now, right?

>>39482263
>>39483180
>>39483292
im just now 3 weeks after the active phase of it, im 26 and lost about 10kg in muscle which was most if not all my gains. i have to go to university but i cant get myself to do anything more than that because tried. im so sad :(
>>
>>39483422
It's horrible, I feel for you bro. I had a good job and was enjoying life on the west coast when it happened (My dream at the time) and I ended up losing my job because I couldn't work and having to move back with my mom in my shit hometown. When it was all done I was stuck with major depression. Mono is fucking cancer just thinking about it is making me mad again
>>
It's a virus not much you can do about it since antibiotics don't work. The lymph nodes in your neck are probably swollen, fever, feeling of malaise, etc. Let it run its course and take things for the symptoms if they get too bad.

I.E. Acetaminophen for fever and pain
>>
>>39483422
i had mono this summer, i didn't like for 10 weeks cause all my shit was swollen. you gotta take it easy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.