[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed (2).jpg (107KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).jpg
107KB, 1200x1600px
The last year has been hell, constant stress, a couple of deaths that were very close to me (Not going to waste your time with sob stories). Since my most recent surgery on my meniscus my doctor told me to strengthen my knees, so I've decided to become totally fit, I'm looking for advice on what I should do in the sense of exercise and dieting, as well as what I honestly look like (I don't trust those who sugarcoat things) but most importantly I'm looking for an outlet that gives me self confidence and a will to live.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (103KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
103KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>39479477
>>39479481

Read the sticky fatass. Your sob story doesnt mean we're obligated to spoonfeed you information openly available here.
>>
Alternatively, read the sticky fatass. Your sob story doesnt mean we're obligated to spoonfeed you information openly available here.
>>
>>39479477
You like you're around 30% body fat, maybe a bit less. You don't look too fat, but you could lose 20 pounds or so.

If you go to the gym 5 days a week, do 40-60mins of cardio, do a Push/Pull/Legs cycle (chest/triceps day 1, back/biceps day 2, legs and shoulders day 3), cut your caloric intake to about 1600-1800 calories a day, you'll lose 10 pounds in about 2 months easily, while putting on muscle due to noob gains. So in 4 months, you could have a pretty decent body going on.

Just start and be consistent, count calories, etc... if you fall off, get back to it once you can.
>>
>>39479558

Stop helping it.
>>
>>39479477
Did one of those people take your reading ability with him to the underworld?

If not, read the fucking sticky.
>>
Read the sticky fatass. Your sob story doesnt mean we're obligated to spoonfeed you information openly available here.
>>
>>39479570
I read the fucking sticky, I've never been around any guys who work out, I wanted to mostly know the areas I need to work on and maby even open up a discussion.
>>
>>39479558
I will more than likely lose 20 pounds in a month, my current weight is 250 and I gain and lose quickly but my body does not fluctuate (for the most part) my actual figure does not change, I figure weight lifting would help with this, I've just never been one for the gym, time to start.
>>
>>39479622
Weight lifting will help you define your body, make it look tighter. It's definitely good to strength train while dieting and doing cardio.
>>
>>39479587
Ok then. You look like a fatty but pretty average in US.

You will do cardio 5 times a week at least. I suggest walking biking or elliptical considering your knee condition. Minimum of 40min.

Weight training 3-4 times a week. Pick a basic program, literally anything. Learn lifts and improve until you get a better sense of what kind of routine you want to do.

Diet is most important. I suggest you completely overhaul current meal plans and adjust to new diet until you develop self control. Eat clean, fuck cheat days, always deficit, drink a ton of coffee. Go hardcore for at least 4 weeks. You will see some progress and motivation as well at which point you will ve more self oritented.
>>
>>39479558

Wouldn't be better if he started a keto diet or paleo? Counting calories doesen't really makes sense, you know, calorie intake is physics, but biological life works by biological processes, so maybe controling macros makes a lot more sense.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.